Reviews for Stories Told and Untold
TheDS chapter 22 . 9/2
What others are saying haha
greatduke1287 chapter 22 . 9/1
Amazing story! It very well written, and Batman's character development is great. I do hope this story is continued one day, but you've written enough of it where I can leave the rest up to my imagination :)
aagaberial chapter 22 . 8/18
I bet it was echo! Jealousy rears it's head. That's why she was laid like how she was found
NightKing56 chapter 22 . 5/26
For the love of god. Please come back.
MORRRREEEE .
Osage chapter 22 . 4/25
So let me get this straight. You've finally laid down the big secret. You've finally gotten Bruce and Diana together. You've finally given us the batman vs superman confrontation that had to happen and now you leave us hanging? That's just cruel! Please continue because this is a pretty awesome story. I like how you've humanize the characters, made them call out batman on his bs and are forcing him to grow a pair. Keep it up!
TheAmazingSara chapter 15 . 4/9
Hi! I know I've been a silent reader so far but I have to admit that this story is amazing lmao. It should be listed under humour instead of drama ;D
This is really good. I hope you haven't given this up yet, I haven't stopped since I started reading. looking forward to the next chapter.
psychedelicbubbles chapter 22 . 2/12
Really enjoyed this! Hope you come back to it in the future.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This story is amazing, I really hope that you come back and finish it one day.
Nadge chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
I so after this did make sense. Trippy as all JL episodes tend to be and a good tie-in,for me, for his 180
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Lol. I loved this chapter. So funny and yet very well written (even the footnote). Great job Liam2
Penelope Grace chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Please, please update this.
Penelope Grace chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Seriously. Please update this.
Lazarus495 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
OK I don't know how many times I've read this but it never stops being hilarious.