Reviews for Devils and Valkyries
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/31
Common sense should have told the populace at large that, since it takes a day to go from where the news said Dante was located to Eden, yet the murder happened four hours before the report, then obviously he couldn't be guilty. At least, not in person, which the method used to kill Sanctus would have required.
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/31
I like the reaction of their military. Flat out stating that they stand no chance against Dante. Hah! I'd hate to be them, especially when they know they're screwed.
Axcel chapter 8 . 3/31
Vergil should have read Naruto. Then he'd know how to have the power to kill Mundus.
Cosmic Guardian chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I didn't even know a out this ship till someone reviewed a story of mine and had a picture of these two on his profile. This is so far out there I have to see more.
Blazedragon94 chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Hohoho. So next is Nero turn huh? Nice!
Blazedragon94 chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
Well the man record is still propose to a mop so we good.
Blazedragon94 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
...Wow...You actually give a high level damaged Devil Arms to a fourteen years old...awesome...XD
Blazedragon94 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
So now is Dante needing to be rescue huh? (Snicker) If this happen in canon none of the character knw him going to let it rest. Especially Nero or Trish...or everyone else who he badmouthed...which basically everyone he meet the first time...
Blazedragon94 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Aw...Dante not dead yet right? DMC 4 not even here yet. Story not even over yet...Well he is killable though...At least when I'm the one control the character...
Blazedragon94 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Wow so next going to be a big fight between two brothers. Nice!
Blazedragon94 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
WOW...Dante and Vergil work together...huh...this is a nice chapter. Should had read this sooner but then now I don't have to wait for update.
Blazedragon94 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
hah...Well I not so familiar with FF 13 but I suppose not everyone suppose to heard someone talking when they are this crystal thing huh?
Blazedragon94 chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
wow...like the chapter about Vergil and also too bad since he almost reach the child (sigh)...well off to net chapter.
Blazedragon94 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Hm...So even Vergil is here. And it seem some of the plot for DMC 4 also revealed. Nice,
Blazedragon94 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Nice, So now Nelo come to play huh? Capcom sure make lots f great thing. Megaman, Devil May Cry and Onimusha are what on my top list.