Reviews for Devils and Valkyries
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 30 . 6/7
Just fair warning, for those looking for romance, don't bother. All Dante gets is a peck on the cheek and he doesn't even end up with Lightning at the end cuz they end up in separate worlds.

Talk about raising hopes and dashing them away. I don't know about the sequel, but it's a fair bet that Dante and Lightning would spend VERY little time together if I'm judging it by this one.

Also, quite repetitive. Author copy paste flash backs. While this is not directly wrong, the author does it repetitively which takes up like 30% of the total fic.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 1/1
lmao, Dante really has talent for pissing of any female he meets
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 1/1
to be honest, i care nothing for Virgil or Nero...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 1/1
argh, why must you bring Virgil into this?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 1/1
hmm, i gotta admit i am liking this
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Common sense should have told the populace at large that, since it takes a day to go from where the news said Dante was located to Eden, yet the murder happened four hours before the report, then obviously he couldn't be guilty. At least, not in person, which the method used to kill Sanctus would have required.
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
I like the reaction of their military. Flat out stating that they stand no chance against Dante. Hah! I'd hate to be them, especially when they know they're screwed.
Axcel chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Vergil should have read Naruto. Then he'd know how to have the power to kill Mundus.
Cosmic Guardian chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I didn't even know a out this ship till someone reviewed a story of mine and had a picture of these two on his profile. This is so far out there I have to see more.
Blazedragon94 chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Hohoho. So next is Nero turn huh? Nice!
Blazedragon94 chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
Well the man record is still propose to a mop so we good.
Blazedragon94 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
...Wow...You actually give a high level damaged Devil Arms to a fourteen years old...awesome...XD
Blazedragon94 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
So now is Dante needing to be rescue huh? (Snicker) If this happen in canon none of the character knw him going to let it rest. Especially Nero or Trish...or everyone else who he badmouthed...which basically everyone he meet the first time...
Blazedragon94 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Aw...Dante not dead yet right? DMC 4 not even here yet. Story not even over yet...Well he is killable though...At least when I'm the one control the character...
Blazedragon94 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Wow so next going to be a big fight between two brothers. Nice!