Reviews for You Should Let Me Love You
boubou chapter 4 . 1/20
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! that was great please more chapters !
MoonyDay chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Please update this!
misao97 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Please update soon! I really like it! Gambatte!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Pleeaaaseee continueee i really love he love triangle! Gives me so much feels! So painful yet strangely gratifying
castrjoa001 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
this story is awsome cant you make a three some with hinata kakashi and naruto so every body has happy ending hope u update soon
ayameddina chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
i love your kakahina,i hope naruto can let her go,because both of them should be together,i hope you update again ASAP
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Hmm... I loved!
Yudoku Kabe-no-Hana chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I just want to say you have seriously enlightened me. Kakashi and Hinata was never a thought in my mind but this is so amazing! I have never been a supporter of NaruHina and I never will be precisely for the reasons stated in this story! I absolutely love it! Please update soon! And don't skip out on the lemon ;)
I have some serious thinking to do about who my favorite Hina pairing is... My world has been turned upside down.
kandita chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
There's a couple saying "one mans trash is another mans treasure" and "u don't know what u've got til it's gone". Well Naruto is learning the hard way now...
queenofthenial chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I know I have posted on this story. But I have read thus far 5 times. And damn if this one isn't so good and so hot it still seems different every time I read it.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Haha sucks for naruto! Of I was ever in Hinata's situation this would be the best feeling in the world! It's like shouting to the world "I don't need your sorry a**". Good chapter
yani chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
fluff,lime,lemon,anything about kakahina will be nice,i love them very much,can't wait for next chapter
HatakeHinata chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
MY GOD GO AWAY NARUTO!
YOU RUINING MY KAKAHINA LOVE!
XD
Wonderful chapter. I am so glad you updated.
ecy chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
finally white fang's son and lady hyuga tried become one (so sad that just happen in fanfic)
agustine chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
the sex (cough cough) must so great (cough cough) in the next chapter, pheeeewww. . . so glad hiashi not kill him in the spot