Reviews for You Should Let Me Love You
theseventhstar chapter 4 . 7/1
ahhh this is really good. i almost want naruto to win her, you write him so well. however kakashi is always my favourite.
theseventhstar chapter 3 . 7/1
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
cynthia george chapter 4 . 3/20
i love this fanfic, with the way hinata have to choose between two love. I want to see who she picks. Please complete it and fast.
Mai-chan803 chapter 4 . 1/17
Man..this is amazing I love that there is actually a story behind this (plot) and not just sex, sex, sex but hey I couldn't mind that either ;) Haha, well anyway hope you can update soon, I need some more KakaHina fluff XD
anonymous -P chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
You write pretty well... waiting for the next chapter since so long... Please complete the story :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Really good! You should continue!
hasana chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
can u maybe cut short of the japanese words... not everyone knows wut that means. im sorry, i mean i love japanese and i know wut those words mean but what about other people?
boubou chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! that was great please more chapters !
MoonyDay chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Please update this!
misao97 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Please update soon! I really like it! Gambatte!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Pleeaaaseee continueee i really love he love triangle! Gives me so much feels! So painful yet strangely gratifying
Zuki 217 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
this story is awsome cant you make a three some with hinata kakashi and naruto so every body has happy ending hope u update soon
ayameddina chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
i love your kakahina,i hope naruto can let her go,because both of them should be together,i hope you update again ASAP
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Hmm... I loved!
Yudoku Kabe-no-Hana chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I just want to say you have seriously enlightened me. Kakashi and Hinata was never a thought in my mind but this is so amazing! I have never been a supporter of NaruHina and I never will be precisely for the reasons stated in this story! I absolutely love it! Please update soon! And don't skip out on the lemon ;)
I have some serious thinking to do about who my favorite Hina pairing is... My world has been turned upside down.