Reviews for Augustus and Hazel's Absolutely Okay Afterlife
Hufflepufferfish chapter 6 . 1/19
Thank you. I have to admit, the same thing sort of happened to me with my interest in TFIOS; I am a childhood cancer survivor and I lost two boyfriends to their cancer, and after that I just couldn't think about the same way. I still have never opened the box that contains my DVD of TFIOS, which I got when the film first came out. I am glad I'm not the only one to have outgrown it.

I loved the story and what you were planning to do, I would have never seen that coming to be honest. Thank you for this explanation and summary (I actually had to go back and read the first five chapters before I could read this, it's been so long).

If you're into Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, or just Harry Potter in general, you should check me out. I have like five ongoing stories and two finished one-shots, all Harry Potter crossovers or stories, and I could definitely use more readers.

Anyway, thank you so much for publishing this ending. This was the first fanfiction I ever got into (a few years ago) and your five chapters were beautiful. I was actually worried you would make some sort of love triangle between Caroline and Augustus and Hazel, and I am very glad that wasn't your plan. I hope you keep writing or doing whatever is best taking up your time now.

3 3 3
Hufflepufferfish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I was kinda hoping it was Hazel but I suppose this will have to do
Hufflepufferfish chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
So you apologize for making us wait three months BUT WHAT ABOUT THREE YEARS! I need to know what happens between Hazel and Caroline!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
YAY! Times like, infinity. I cried when Augustus died, cus I already knew Hazel would die too, and she was alone then for her dying(as half of a couple/lover I mean, she had her parents and Kaitlyn and Isaac). This made me feel so much better and it is ADORABLE! So yay!
Sara chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
OMG! I love it:) you are a great writer. Godspeed.
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Augustus can NEVER be with anyone but Hazel Grace. this whole thing just ruined the THE whole cool at friggin all... Gus and Hazel belong together. if you make him be with caroline you are a hatter of TFIOS!
aunah chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this chapter soooooooooooooooooooo much!fyi this is so so so so so amazing. read chapter one of the fault in are star#1
martianfairy chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Great job! Very rarely do I see a fanfic that manages to not only get the characters right, but actually develop them a bit. My favorite part, oddly enough, was probably when Hazel went to her funeral, though its closrly followed by when she reunited with Gus. I hope that someday you write some more on this, as I especially want to see what letters Hazel and Gus got. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
Bpn28 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Please make this easier to read *mutters* damn this is something else . We'll anyway this was hard to read and confused me greatly
Ceruleon chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I really, really hope you will find the inspiration to update one day.
Ceruleon chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
You write beauitfully. It is fun, sad and very creative. And. Abig yes for kaitlyn and isaac! (And Morgan freeman, loved it)
Ceruleon chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I think I'm in love.
Hufflepufferfish chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is shaping up to be a great story and I really love it. Keep working on it, I am sad that we have to pause right now.
celia chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Loved the reunion and everything! Please tell me Caroline shows up again, I just love HazelAugustus and I want her to get jealous.
celia chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
it's really good. I feel a little sorry for Caroline though.