Reviews for Augustus and Hazel's Absolutely Okay Afterlife
I was kinda hoping it was Hazel but I suppose this will have to do
Hufflepufferfish chapter 4 . 6/19
So you apologize for making us wait three months BUT WHAT ABOUT THREE YEARS! I need to know what happens between Hazel and Caroline!
YAY! Times like, infinity. I cried when Augustus died, cus I already knew Hazel would die too, and she was alone then for her dying(as half of a couple/lover I mean, she had her parents and Kaitlyn and Isaac). This made me feel so much better and it is ADORABLE! So yay!
Sara chapter 3 . 1/17
OMG! I love it:) you are a great writer. Godspeed.
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/17
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Augustus can NEVER be with anyone but Hazel Grace. this whole thing just ruined the THE whole cool at friggin all... Gus and Hazel belong together. if you make him be with caroline you are a hatter of TFIOS!
aunah chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this chapter soooooooooooooooooooo much!fyi this is so so so so so amazing. read chapter one of the fault in are star#1
martianfairy chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Great job! Very rarely do I see a fanfic that manages to not only get the characters right, but actually develop them a bit. My favorite part, oddly enough, was probably when Hazel went to her funeral, though its closrly followed by when she reunited with Gus. I hope that someday you write some more on this, as I especially want to see what letters Hazel and Gus got. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
Bpn28 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Please make this easier to read *mutters* damn this is something else . We'll anyway this was hard to read and confused me greatly
Ceruleon chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I really, really hope you will find the inspiration to update one day.
Ceruleon chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
You write beauitfully. It is fun, sad and very creative. And. Abig yes for kaitlyn and isaac! (And Morgan freeman, loved it)
Ceruleon chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I think I'm in love.
Hufflepufferfish chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is shaping up to be a great story and I really love it. Keep working on it, I am sad that we have to pause right now.
celia chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Loved the reunion and everything! Please tell me Caroline shows up again, I just love HazelAugustus and I want her to get jealous.
celia chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
it's really good. I feel a little sorry for Caroline though.
celia chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I love it! This does sound exactly like Hazel and what she would do at her own funeral