Reviews for unwarranted variables
Anonia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is really good. I like your characterisation of Victoire, and I'd love to see Tony meet the Weasleys.
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! I'm now hooked to this pairing...might eventually write some of my own - I'll be sure to credit you for it.

Love,

Avalon
The Good Child chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
what does Bill say about his baby with a playboy?
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome. Slightly odd reasoning with the android thing, but very Tony like. Actually I figured that the ministry would let her off because offically Tony already knows about magic - he has seen Loki and Thor do stuff... But maybe that's a bit of a strange reasoning as well because a lot of Muggles may have seen a few things about Loki or Thor by now.

In any case, love this story and the slow devellopment. And I very much enjoyed how you wrote Tony and the little phonecalls with Bruce.
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was great! I seriously loved it. I am wondering though what happened to Teddy... So you shoul write more!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Two of my favorite fandoms merged. My goodness, mew, you're amazing. And this was brilliant. As much as I'm a die-hard Tony/Pepper (Pony? Tepper?) shipper, I think Vic/Tony might be a very close second. ;) Brilliant writing as usual. Can't wait for more Confundisverse fics!

- Liz c;
lowi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*asdfghjkl*

I FREAKIN' LOVED THIS. Just wow.

Though I shouldn't be that surprised I loved it, huh? I mean, the combination AvengersNextGenexcellent-author-named-Tsui just /calls/ for me loving it. Right? ;)

Anyway, as I said, this was brilliant. You captured Tony EXCELLENTLY. and the line about Sherlock Stark? I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE LOLOLOL. XD Tony is one of my favourites, too, so yeah, this was beyond perfection, and I think I might even love him a bit more after reading this. :3

And Victoire is just ashsgfahaka so cool and basically awesome in every way. I love how you have these little hints about her and her magic and how these increased as the story neared the end - it was really well written and so carefully done!

All in all: I LOVED IT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE STORIES IN THIS VERSE, TSUI!

&hearts
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Strange pairing but i liked it. Really well written.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sweet... I love this!
AiMei85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was a fun story. I liked your characterizations and the subtle way the love story developed. Looking forward to the next installment.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
All right, so I haven't seen the Avengers but I decided that I wanted to try reading this anyway, and I was able to understand it really well. You provided enough background information where I was able to comprehend what was going on, and I really like the characters. I love Tony's interactions with Victoire, and I think the two of them are quite different but they mesh really well. I love how Victoire kept alluding to Wizarding things, like mentioning Azkaban and Leviosa. "Oh, Nargle dicks!" was epic as well - I can honestly say I'd never heard that before, but I thought it was hilarious. I really like how you characterized both Victoire and Tony, and I think you wrote both of them really well. I can't say whether Tony was OOC or not since I haven't seen it, but it certainly seems like you knew what you were doing when you wrote him and I loved his personality. Having their relationship slowly grow over time was a brilliant idea as well, and I'm glad that you wrote it that way. Definitely looking forward to seeing more from this!