Reviews for unwarranted variables
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 7/8
xDDD well, you definitely could see it like Tony. xDDD hopefully he won't proclaim that secret in his next interview just because he doesn't like keeping secrets xDDD not that he would do that to poor Victoire. Will you write another fic when he gets to meet the family? I think it would be a terrifying (for Tony and funny for the readers) experience if you did. I really want to know what Bill'll say when he hears about Tony Stark and his little girl... and Fleur, and Ron and Harry and George and Percy and Grandpa Arthur and... xDDD
Thanks for sharing this idea. It was a great fic.
Anonia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is really good. I like your characterisation of Victoire, and I'd love to see Tony meet the Weasleys.
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! I'm now hooked to this pairing...might eventually write some of my own - I'll be sure to credit you for it.

The Good Child chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
what does Bill say about his baby with a playboy?
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome. Slightly odd reasoning with the android thing, but very Tony like. Actually I figured that the ministry would let her off because offically Tony already knows about magic - he has seen Loki and Thor do stuff... But maybe that's a bit of a strange reasoning as well because a lot of Muggles may have seen a few things about Loki or Thor by now.

In any case, love this story and the slow devellopment. And I very much enjoyed how you wrote Tony and the little phonecalls with Bruce.
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was great! I seriously loved it. I am wondering though what happened to Teddy... So you shoul write more!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Two of my favorite fandoms merged. My goodness, mew, you're amazing. And this was brilliant. As much as I'm a die-hard Tony/Pepper (Pony? Tepper?) shipper, I think Vic/Tony might be a very close second. ;) Brilliant writing as usual. Can't wait for more Confundisverse fics!

- Liz c;
lowi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012

Though I shouldn't be that surprised I loved it, huh? I mean, the combination AvengersNextGenexcellent-author-named-Tsui just /calls/ for me loving it. Right? ;)

Anyway, as I said, this was brilliant. You captured Tony EXCELLENTLY. and the line about Sherlock Stark? I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE LOLOLOL. XD Tony is one of my favourites, too, so yeah, this was beyond perfection, and I think I might even love him a bit more after reading this. :3

And Victoire is just ashsgfahaka so cool and basically awesome in every way. I love how you have these little hints about her and her magic and how these increased as the story neared the end - it was really well written and so carefully done!

WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Strange pairing but i liked it. Really well written.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sweet... I love this!
AiMei85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was a fun story. I liked your characterizations and the subtle way the love story developed. Looking forward to the next installment.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
All right, so I haven't seen the Avengers but I decided that I wanted to try reading this anyway, and I was able to understand it really well. You provided enough background information where I was able to comprehend what was going on, and I really like the characters. I love Tony's interactions with Victoire, and I think the two of them are quite different but they mesh really well. I love how Victoire kept alluding to Wizarding things, like mentioning Azkaban and Leviosa. "Oh, Nargle dicks!" was epic as well - I can honestly say I'd never heard that before, but I thought it was hilarious. I really like how you characterized both Victoire and Tony, and I think you wrote both of them really well. I can't say whether Tony was OOC or not since I haven't seen it, but it certainly seems like you knew what you were doing when you wrote him and I loved his personality. Having their relationship slowly grow over time was a brilliant idea as well, and I'm glad that you wrote it that way. Definitely looking forward to seeing more from this!