Reviews for can't accept that we're estranged
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aw loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was SO good; heart breaking but amazing nonetheless. Great job :)
thefinchelshipper chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Your writing is amazing! This story was so beautiful! :)
BellaRose55 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww that was sad and happy! So cute! I loved it!
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was beautiful!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awwww so so glad it ended that way!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well, isn't this a cute little piece! I'm so glad I found it. :)
IThinkIJustGleedMyself chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Why did you kill a finchel baby? It was so sad :( But I forgive you because you had a happy ending and it makes up for all the pain and angst.
May chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love it so much! Besos
Martinhab chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I don't even know how to start wow This was so angsty, but still so, so beautiful and well-written. I love you for writing this, Sam. This is definitely your best piece of work yet. You write in such a emotional way, you get people involved and that's because you're realistic and your characterization is perfect. Your Finn is spot on. So in character, you're really faithful to the Finn Hudson we know. And let me just say that I LOVE the fact that you wrote this from Finn's POV. The way you described his hurt... he finished the room omg and he was suffering too, he thought he lost their happy ending wow I'm about to cry again. Okay, I'm going to calm down and just finish this review because I can't form a coherent sentence right now and I'm getting too emotional ((the fact that I've been listening to Without You ever since I started reading this hasn't helped))
Here are some things I particularly loved:
Finn cursing (even if it was just twice or something)
Rachel Hudson (I flailed)
Finn's outburst (so angsty)
Steve (I kept thinking that Steve was a mix between Burt and you amnsgwj because he was defending Finn and he knew that he was hurting and needed a friend and that Rachel wasn't the only one who needed someone to lean on)
the finally that they were seeking their happy ending
and so much more...
Sam, I'm sorry for this review. It was not eloquent at all, but at least you know I loved it. Thank you for giving us this amazing story and making us sob :P I love you!
ps: what is it with you and car accidents?
foreveryours-f chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG. At first I wanted to cry because it was so sad then I wanted to cry because I was so happy. Perfection.
54567890-98765 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012