Reviews for The Last Letters
Percabet101 chapter 11 . 3/17
I am in tears at this point Oh my gods this is sad!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Why did you choose Hazel and not anyone else? Just curious because kinda t people usually choose one of Percabeth or Jasper. Rarely does anyone choose Frazel.
imaagine4ever chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
You have made me sob D:
I'm literally sitting here pounding the table trying so so so hard not to cry HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Seriously though I loved it even though I was crying.
Mari chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
This might be the saddest story on the entire site. I cried at the end, and to get a feel of how many times I've cried in my entire lifetime, this story makes it three. Bravo, and never stop writing
FallingIntoTheStars12 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I don't know how I feel. Now I'll be paranoid that Hazel will...will...die.
FallingIntoTheStars12 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
:'( T.T WHY But I love it so far..
patyyAxe0 chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
I cried at the frank and leo letters and When they ser her on fire and at the grave stone this was realy well writen and I hope you can post more fics as good as This but pleeeeeeese no more sadness
BooksAreMyEverything chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Oh My Gods! Thanks to you I will have to wash my pillow cover tomorrow morning because it is stained with tears. I started crying in chapter 4 and I didn't stop. You're an amazing writer! Just maybe keep off the sad stuff, we don't want all of your readers crying to death. I love this story! Thanks for writing it Mandi!
LeeOfHermes0330 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
Okay, one, I'm on my iPod, and I haven't logged into my account on it yet, so yeah. I'm not a guest. Two, I'm crying now. This is amazing. It's well written, sweet, and omigods, it hurts. I don't want them to die. Any of them. Especially not Hazel and Frank though. I love them. (I also really don't want Percy or Annabeth to go, but that's beside the point. ) this story is amazing, and it touched my heart. I read this really late at night for me, so that probably also contributes to the tears in my eyes. Three, I have a question: when he last book comes out, when this is all over, will your heart be as broken as mine? Percy Jackson is my childhood, and on October the Seventh... It'll just end. Will that hurt you as mug as it will hurt me? Thank you for writing this amazing story.
-LeeOfHermes0330 (my actual username)

P. S. You might like my story The Elyte. It's a bunch if one shots about when different characters die and end up in Elysium. I know you like Jason and Reyna, and mine has Jason and Piper
The Green Nightl chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Oh. My Gosh. You know, this is only my second review written out of all of the fanfic I've read. That means that your story is special. It moved me. Not a lot of stories do that... On the chapter with Nico's letter, tears were actually rolling down my face. So, thank you. For writing a briliant work of art. You didn't make the dialougue too cheesy, and you used a lot of variation while describing things. Again, thank you, because that was a really great story. :)
Justwatchthestars chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS !
oh and i recently changed my name from 4eva beautiful to madly giggling because a lot of my friends were making fun of it. I loved this story and omg you are just an amazing author!
AzureOtter chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
What a fabulous ending! And you're welcome, mon amie!
SheradeAem chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
WOW...as in WOW! I love it! Finally! A happy ending at Elysium!
Lee of Darkness chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Well you're sure gonna see me again cuz I am now followin youu! I love your writing. It's so beautiful even if it's sad and makes me cry. I also ship Jeyna so don't worry, I don't go all hater fangirl mode like other peoples... Continue writing! YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT IT!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
And Again you made me cry! i hate to be such an emotional person... eventho i started reading your story a few months ago it stick with me and its my favorite of all Percy Jackson stories ive been reading so far and its the the only onle i have on my story alert and now in my favorites! you are really talented , you have a such beautiful way to write to make people feel emotions! and thats what i love about you, cant wait to read another story from you and if u Read The Mortal Instruments i will be absolutely happy to read story written for about that book!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT, dont you ever forget that and thank you for this amazing story u wrote

Read you soon