Reviews for Back Story
xXHumptyDumptyXx chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Great story. Please continue, I read it all in one sitting.
Yomi chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Love this story XD
Musicmegamaniac chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Smoker! Ah I wish someone would just tell me that Smoker looking after Law since he was little is true and not just a hope?
And Oo Who would have thought that joker was in the revolutionary army?
Musicmegamaniac chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
OOh whats the theory? The cat is out of the bag and curious as ever.
My favorite arc...I would probably have to say Skypiea. Reason because I am a huge RobinXZoro shipper, and that is where he started to show that he didn't entirely distrust Robin. Especially his reaction to Eneru shooting her with lightning. I died watching-never thought he would get so mad over that fact.
Musicmegamaniac chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I love the story, this chapter a little more than others. I love the switch from past and present chapters, and no it wasn't too frilly. I always thought that doflamingo cared for Law more than he admitted, otherwise he would have been dead ages ago
t-law94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I seriously hope that you didn't stop this fanfiction since it's my favorite :D
you are one of the few authors i really like and will follow forever xD
please update soon :3
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
very nice, i truly love this story. plz update soon.
in the future i would like to see how law got his devil fruit powers? did he eat the fruit himself or did doffy force him etc.
Once again, amazing story. I like the way you have written law's character. doflamingo is also very in-character.
great job, keep going!
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
great beginning
Aerophoinix chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It seems my decision to dip into 50k stories was a great idea but not nearly as great as the artists who take it upon themselves to dedicate themselves to one story. I have just read your first chapter, originally hoping to learn and observe techniques of good writers but wow the story is so intriguing the writing so enticing im thirsting for every word unable to even comprehend how you can bind a reader so strongly.
And your theory is scary and amazing alike. I would have never considered such a thing to be possible but it makes sense, i have been wondering what happened to Laws crew and why he wanders about by himself. But it would make sense that the government would ask such a large price to be paid. Lets just hope it isnt true. For now i shall venture into the depths of your story
ChaosTurtle chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Haven't had a chance to review this yet, sooo here I go.
...though I don't really know what to say besides the facts that you're an amazing author, this is an amazing story and I can't wait to read more of it
I think I like the way you write the characters most... everyone having different characteristics and moods etc
Eigo chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Really hate to kill your groove here, but it was mentioned by law that he would be meeting his crew on an island called zoe? or something like that. Theoretically, after DressRosa.
Angelmon chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I'm from Antarctica! No not really:(
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Very interesting and dramatic story you've got going on. And, considering Doflamingo's personality in the manga, I can actually believe this has happened. And I really love how Bepo's been with Law for so long!

One thing though, the flipping between past and present is rather unclear so it takes a while for me to figure that out. Not that you've been doing much present lately — which is fine! — but I thought I'd just point that out.

Good story, you should definitely continue
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
BEPO!

Please update!
zclaw72 chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
A question: when does law get his devil fruit powers?
Also, I feel like this story is getting more drabble-ish, and it's definitely a lot less dark than it was in the beginning.