Reviews for Silver Source Thirteen
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It's so nice to see some Skies of Arcadia fan fiction these days, and such well-written fan fiction at that. Keep it up! Though I must admit I've never heard the phrase 'in situ' before.
Nathan Lambes chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Again, a really well written chapter. Just want to encourage you to keep going, people need things like this to keep the spark of enthusiasm for this franchise alive.

It has a nice sense of inevitability and dread, especially knowing what happens to Soltis and the rest of the world in this moment in time. I'm looking forward to seeing how this resolves and what becomes of these people.

Hold down the fort, good sir. Do not go quiet into that dark night.
Nathan Lambes chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was a compelling and unique take on the Skies of Aracdia mythos than I've seen before. Besides Adam Cannon's "Beginnings," I'm not sure anyone else has tackled just what happened during the Rains of Destruction and certainly not from the perspective of all of the other Silvites. Because, surely, there had to be more than just the Elders in the Silver Shrine.

Liked the world building, made sense with what was presented in the game. I've love to see this continue. It's nice to see that there's still enough passion in Skies fans to produce fan art, even more than a decade since the game came out.