Reviews for The Goddess of Hope
duraaa199 chapter 10 . 9/7
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon.
Roith and Lorette chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
*Deadpans* Archer: slowly becoming the Nasuverse's therapist, one person at a time.
King ofheros chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
caster keeps rolling these crits.
Random Guy chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
Pretty much unexplained powerup for Caster. Where exactly did that mist power come from
Random Guy chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I'm really hoping that meguca will get doused in the contents of the tainted grail. A wish to "destroy all witches before they are born" is easier accomplished by killing of all humans than going through spacetime and preventing each event just before it happened.
Random Guy chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Promising start, and I can already see this meguka somehow trying to save saber if she's still arturia.
ahsoei chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Alright. I'll be honest. I actually only read a bit part of the first chapter before I read your Annahme, that's why I mentioned that the summoning premise in your Annahme was making more sense than this one.

Does the ending of the Rebellion movie have anything to do with you bothering to re-write this already amazing piece of art?
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Wow this is really a great beginning XD awesome :D
Hakurei no Miko chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
YESSS THE APPEARANCE OF THE OTHER PUELLA MAGI THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE U SO MUCH btw this madoka summoned isnt the whole of godoka right? cos if yes she is ridiculously overpowered. and her np can be like summoning all the puella mag that she has saved and brought to valhalla or smth that wld be cool. also wish she would be able to use her magic circle thingy attack soon. and UPDATEEEE i hv not given up hope on u my friend
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Madoka X Waver... Interesting pairing idea... Continue the good work and keep on teasing Madoka and Waver!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
good
Paxloria chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
Aside from proof-reading your chapters & re-phrasing/re-writting some sentences, this story is pretty good.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
Good Chapter.

But I think Kitisugu should have focused on Caster like everyone else.
I also think that Madoka (with out as much explination as she'd given Rider) should have announced uer suspicions about the Grail to the other Servants.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter!

Loved that moment in the kitchen between Archer & Rider.

One thing though.
When Madoka was telling a bit of her story, you wrote the ages wrong. The girls are too old here. 14 to 16 is Junior High and High School age.
The girls Kyubi targeted were in Grade School and Middle School. So the correct ages should be around 10 to 14.
You even wrote in a previous chapter that Madoka looked about a year or two older that Tokiomi Tosaka's little girls.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Nice chapter!
_
I have a question.
Shouldn't it be:
"with the four knight classes against one"
instead of:
"with the three knight classes against one"
since Archer is also one of the knight classes?