Reviews for The Goddess of Hope
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 1/16
Oh my god her NP summons her friends, that's pretty cool
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 1/16
Spooky, I like it.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/15
I really like how you're writing Kirei. I hope by the end he becomes super snarky and sarcastic without being overly sadistic
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/15
I love how Madoka plays therapist for everyone.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 1/15
That was a really exciting ending. Who needs an arrogant demigod when you can have a goddess? Can't wait to see Tokiomi's perspective again to see his thoughts on the dream.
sonic chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
I liked the chapter!1
duraaa199 chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon.
Roith and Lorette chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
*Deadpans* Archer: slowly becoming the Nasuverse's therapist, one person at a time.
King ofheros chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
caster keeps rolling these crits.
Random Guy chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
Pretty much unexplained powerup for Caster. Where exactly did that mist power come from
Random Guy chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I'm really hoping that meguca will get doused in the contents of the tainted grail. A wish to "destroy all witches before they are born" is easier accomplished by killing of all humans than going through spacetime and preventing each event just before it happened.
Random Guy chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Promising start, and I can already see this meguka somehow trying to save saber if she's still arturia.
ahsoei chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Alright. I'll be honest. I actually only read a bit part of the first chapter before I read your Annahme, that's why I mentioned that the summoning premise in your Annahme was making more sense than this one.

Does the ending of the Rebellion movie have anything to do with you bothering to re-write this already amazing piece of art?
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Wow this is really a great beginning XD awesome :D
Hakurei no Miko chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
YESSS THE APPEARANCE OF THE OTHER PUELLA MAGI THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE U SO MUCH btw this madoka summoned isnt the whole of godoka right? cos if yes she is ridiculously overpowered. and her np can be like summoning all the puella mag that she has saved and brought to valhalla or smth that wld be cool. also wish she would be able to use her magic circle thingy attack soon. and UPDATEEEE i hv not given up hope on u my friend