Reviews for The Goddess of Hope
when i read that bit about something going down iris throat, i thought tentacle rape was going to happen but i'm so glad i was wrong
youve got to get the next chapter up please i cant wait to see what happens im hoping we get to see madoka going badass goddess on caster and cthulus ass maybe when she sees one of her friends gets hurt or something
Nemrut chapter 10 . 2/21
Really love this story, you have managed to portray all the characters and their voices exceptionally well.

Thank you for sharing this.
Sekai -The World chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Angry Madoka is Epic Badass Madoka. Mercy to Caster when 'It' happens.

Kirei found himself, not-madoka-god knows how many percentage teasing Madoka counts as part of his new self XD.

And Lancelot to the rescue! I seriously never thought I would see this day. Hope you update soon XD!
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
and THIS fic is why Caster-class servants are hideous monsters to fight when you give them ANY time to prepare. screw worrying about sabers, Casters are a pain in the ARSELOCHE!
Crazybuu chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
You know, through out this entire arc I had one thing in mind. To bad old man Hendersan does not live in japan. For the garden Gnomes!

Otherwise good story, and glad Kirei actually got sound advice for his problem.
Yoholic chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
This story is excellent. Madoka is making some real positive changes.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
update! and does madoka still have her god powers, or just her puella magi powers? but if she had her god powers, she could practically do anything, so i guess not, but could you just clarify the powers she has in this fix. and update soon, this is really good! i wonder why you don't just become an author... hope your job's coming along fine and that you have lots of free time so that we can get an update! oh and is kyubey going to appear? i mean since everyone else did...
Nightraze chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Great story! Im adding this to my favourites! I really like your characterisation of Madoka and her friends; the Madokami you wrote is something-like what I would imagine her to be in the real show and I think you just captured the rest of the gang really well. I like all the little changes as well as the unique original parts that you have added to the Fate/Zero story and also how you are expanding on all of the characters personalities.

Anywayz, Im loving this so far and I hope you'll update soon!

P.S. Those angel statues you described in you story sounded a lot like The Weeping Angels from Docter Who? ...The Weeping Angel episodes where amongst my favourite ones, so its cool to see them again... or maybe I'm mistaken and its just coincidence, in which case you ignore this last part if you want.
GGFBank chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
wow. Kirei&Madoka pair is damn adorable
Zikarn Krais chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Your Caster is seriously overpowered, but whatever.

Here's to seeing whether Archer is cut down soon after Caster is defeated. We'll see what happens.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
very cool story
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I believe this is the single most powerful Servant ever summoned in a fanfiction. I'm following one where Shirou's Saber is the God Emperor of Mankind (and the other Servants are people from WH40k capable of taking on him, at least as long as the Emperor is crippled by the lack of prana) and one where Kariya's Berserker is friggin' Godzilla, but this one is just too invincible even for them. And yet, you're making it interesting beyond the amusement level. Good job.
Destrark chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
"Hold on tight little Boo."

I burst out laughing at that, well done! Now you only need Lancer to say "Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
Racke chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Kirei and Berserker are both finished with their mental trials. Iris seems to have had an encounter with a feacehugger, Saber is on the verge of rescue (?), and Archer and Lancer have gotten blown up.

Yeah, Caster here is ridiculously OP... in his own mind-bendingly screwed up way.