Reviews for Taking Sides
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/14
Yay! XD This was so cute! I loved it! I wish there was more.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 1/13
Yay brotherly love lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Ooooh! Thor and loki together as a team taking over earth XD that sounds awesome!
Hekushko chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You're a bit of a tease aren't you :P
Writing about the thin pajama pants and T-shirt.
It is a good thing Thor has claimed him, or I might. (Fan girl heart beating strong.)
But nice little story.
I Like your writing style.
Erun1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
o.o amazing! Thank youuuuu
Ynath Esrith chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'm commenting at what appears to be the ends of the series of short fics starting with Threads (which is lazy of me, I know). But I wanted to let you know that I adore these stories and especially, I love your Thor, who was willing to abandon Asgard for Loki. And make his allegiance to Loki crystal clear to Fury.

If Ragnarok comes, I think perhaps this time, it won't be Loki who starts it.

(if Odin snatches Thor back, all bets are off, however)

(I don't know how I missed these sequels to Threads till now, browsing through my old bookmarks. Glad I gave them a try!)
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww, I love Thor. He's awesome. His speech there made my stomach knot and I wanted to hug him and I was so proud of him.
And yes, imagine fighting the both of them... hee.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
simplegay me chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like this a lot. I can feel the trust and devotion Thor harbors for Loki and I am truly impressed :)
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Incest is a thing among gods now? - Really Fury? REALLY? You are not seriously asking that question.
LP-Legolin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww!
Love it!

You know, I don't think I've seen a Loki and Thor fight/rule the world story yet... *nudges you gently*
animefreakpunk chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwwww Thor's so sweet!
0928soubi at chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Me gusta. :3
rogueXmagneto chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Good piece but Thor and yoga? That would be a sight. Oh my Fury should also keep quiet about fangirls. They would make a nice army as well.