Reviews for FMA Dare Show Thing
Katou Asuka chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Hello, I'm Berrumott. I have some dares here and hope you never think about kill or hurt me. Because, before it happen, you'll taste some hell. Anyway here's the dare:

Ed- Admit that you're really small and short-tempered. NOTE: MUST USE SPEAKER SO EVERYONE HEARD THAT.

Winry- Here a new wrench. Go and beat Ed.

Riza- Here, a new gun. It doesn't use real bullet, instead it use BB bullet. But, still, I improve it so it will be really, really, hurt, if you get shot. And, use it every time Roy slack from his paperwork.

Roy- Wear miniskirt and finish your paperwork in an hour. Or you'll be the first target of Riza's new gun.

I think everyone would gladly do this dare. Everyone, go and beat Sandy and New. Weapons are avaible in my houseware. Hope you love the toture. Kill you next time.
Love-the-Homunculus chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Hi, *blushes* i will be daring some of you guys today! Don't worry, im not gonna torture you!
Ed- I want you to tell Elicia a bedtime story! *thinks 'bout how cute Elicica is!*
Ling- Here you go *hands over directions to a all-you-can-eat restraunt* enjoy Ling!
Greed- I want you to take Ling to HIS heaven and if you have anything against me, go ahead! *smiles*
Envy- Nobody can torture nor call him a palm tree or a crossdresser for 6 chapters! Seriously, i got so mad! Envy doesn't deserve this! He does! *points at Tucker dramaticaly* now Envy, kill him slowly and painfully! *evil glint in eyes*
Bye! Here some cookiez! *hands everyone exept...ehem the cookies* Sayonara minna!
Blub chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I lost my fez l:

Anyway, this is really good! Are you going to continue?
Blub chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
This is awesome so far! But... why can't you add in swearing and stuff with Ed? I'm sure he's missing it! Ed without swearing is like me without a fez! I bet if you let him swear a little he'd be less grumpy. But... it's your story.:l

Okay, I've never done this before, so Winry, don't kill me. I dare you to kiss Envy.
And Roy... I dare you to... talk in a high pitched voice for the next three chapters!

How many dares can I do? Cuz' I'm thinking Riza should trade places with Black Hayate. Riza! YOU are now the dog/pet! *points dramatically*
Bee Bites chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Alrighty...
Edward- tell Winry the truth about your feelings for her
Roy- You do the same for Riza
Al- Actually say something mean for once
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh! Dares...
Ed- say Roy looks dead sexy in a miniskirt
Roy- burn your gloves
Al- you're my favorite so you get nothing! here's a cookie! -Gives cookie-
DONE! i don't know who else to dare
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
hi you told me to review so i am. It Is Good. there now bye.
fullyinsanealchemist chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I dare Ed to drink a gallon of milk w/ New!
Whahahaha!
You know, i really despise milk as you guys do but then i love watching people who hates milk but drinks it because they need to!
Ed, New, whats ur height? Im 5'4. Am i taller than you?

Everyone, go chase Envy with your weapons! 3
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I dare envy to pretend that fathers lava thing is a hot tub
Lostwhisperer chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
For my lovely palm tree (I love you Envy!) you must where a sign around you neck that says 'take a picture with the genderless palm trees' on the streets.
Ai Shazhiri chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I just want to share my story.
s/8529790/1/FULLLMETAL-ALCHEMIST-DARES-SHOW
0BlazeInARainstorm0 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Ok, I'm not gonna waste time with any dramatic openings, TIME IS SOMETHING WE CAN NEVER GET BACK!…Anyway,
Edward- Drink an entire gallon of milk, regular, white milk straight from the carton.
Roy- Give New your gloves.
Al-…I love you to much to do anything to you, here's a cookie.
New- Don't use Roy's gloves, just wear them.
ForgettablySilent chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
AWESOMESAUCE! I LOVE THIS!

And yes Kimblee you do always stay awesome. You can have a whole basket of cookies if you explode sh*t with me. :3

Everyone call Envy a palm tree! He can't argue!

Anime Wrath is awesome! Brotherhood Wrath must be beaten! Here are (full)metal baseball bats. Go! D:(

I hate Tucker! Tucker! Switch bodies with your CHIMERA-formed daughter. You deserve it, BAST***!

Luff yous! *candy rains from sky*
Fmafan4life chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
MUSTANG SHOULD BE CALLED...PONYPAW! XD
thenutyone chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
*Thunder clouds roll in and very scary/creepy music starts to play*

It is I thenutyone!

I have dares for you.:}

Edward, why you so short?

And now I dare Edward to get a curly perm in his hair.

ALPHONSE!

You are my favorite so you are spared.

Now for the Pyro,

I dare him to babysit my sticky cousin.

Now I must leave you!

*Thunder clouds roll out and the music stops*