Reviews for In Silence
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
This is the most intense story I've ever read. I'm crying as I type this. Peppermintz quartz is a literary genius. Wow. For the single most heartbreaking story ever, Kudos!
Joan1412 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I don't know what to say other than this is beautiful and that I love Tony Starks role in it. It also made me cry. Thank you for writing this.
Ymmo chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
If this story wasn't so damn good, I'd scream at you and call you evil and tell you exactly where to stick it! But as it is, I think I'm going to go to bed with a lot of chocolate and cover myself over the head with a blanket and roll up in a ball and cry. Poor Loki...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love this :') but your other works were.. Written more sophisticaty. Idk if u got lazy with ur language or smfin but either way te story was beautiful an i cant believe u killed loki! Haha great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
The best Loki and Thor fanfic I have read, ever. It's detailed, it's written beautifully, and the ending …? Oh god, the ending. There aren't any words. I just want to say thank-you for writting such a masterpiece.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So heartbreaking!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh, man, this was so, so sad. And beautiful. And heart-wrenching. And wrong. And kind of right.
I... am not sure what to say. Poor Loki. And Poor Thor. And poor Tony.
I should be leaving a true review. Praising your way with words. Or how clever Tony was throughout. Or how raw Loki's emotions came through, even when killing people. How accurately all characters were captured.
Thanking you for the proper use of grammar, for the seamless way the story flows.
I should be doing all of that, but all I can think of is how sad I am.
Wonderful, wonderful job.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OH MY GOD! I loved your story! I was on the verge of tears, something that -if recollection serves me- has never happened with any other story before! You are a great writer!
Thatspazzy Artist chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
...
My god, that was a serious amount to take in...but beautifully written, even with how it ends :'( nearly cried really
XxHannyaUchihaxX chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I am a Loki fangirl before I am anything else and Thorki is amazing. Once again, as I've told you before (but I know you don't remember), you are an amazing writer. I am now sitting with my laptop in my lap and sobbing my eyes out from reading this story. It is beautifully written and very clever. I rarely find something so well written that I will actually cry but you, my brilliant stranger whom I have yet to call a friend, have made me do so. Well done. Very well done. Please continue with your creative genius.