Reviews for Ruined Relations
flamecloud23 chapter 22 . 5/17
I didn't like some of the events (you know which ones) but I do have to say, i liked that ending. It showed that even through the toughest times, the toughest people can break, and eventually come back as well. One more story of yours, then I have to find something new! Any suggestions?
flamecloud23 chapter 19 . 5/16
You little... (wails in grief)
flamecloud23 chapter 4 . 5/11
Yeah, not really a surprise. But i loved Abelard being the thing that tipped Halt over the edge and got him back on the horse (no pun intended). Anyway, ONWARDS!
flamecloud23 chapter 1 . 5/11
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh... Should I keep reading this? That was rhetorical; OF COURSE I'm gonna finish this story! I have to!
loyaltytoroyalty chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Loved everything about it. I honestly like a lot of you RA stories. Like Closer Ties and Friends Fight to name a few I've reread recently.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I HATE THIS STORY ITS THE WORST FANFICTION EVER!
TheGingerSideKick chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Thought you were gonna add sybell, i could see a few good places for her to come in, ah well, again you made me cry, but in a good way, now just to hide untill my eyes arent red anymore...
skydancing dragon chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Troy is Conlan...isn't he? Unsure, but it's what I infer :) Great story! I've read Close Ties and it was awesome too. Keep it up!
-Skydancingdragon
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
it sooooooooooooo good
FarmersDaughter chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
sniff I cried. I admit it! I dont think there has ever been a fanfic where Pauline dies. You got everyone in character and you also got their emotions just right. :) Great ending! I like it that you always finish what you start. You're pretty awesome! God bless!
FarmersDaughter chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Now who's Troy...Halt be nice to Crowley! Hes just trying to help! Nice story so far!

Have an amazing day!
FarmersDaughter chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Halt how COULD you? Story has potential! :) Jesus loves you!

Floatfoot chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
aww... it turned from so happy to so sad. (i would make the :D face, but it doesn't feel right on an angst fic. so... :D)
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
*raises hand* Me! I did! Me thought u was gonna killz Halt. This...this was nice. despite everything that happened, the countless ways he could've blamed himself, he came back. Maybe sadder, maybe not able to forget, to forgive, but at least to live. The joking between Crowlz and Halt had a good feeling to it. LIke kinda subdued, but none the less genuine. Geez, Halt really had EVERYTHING taken form him. Everything but Crowley. Appropriately, Crowley was the first friend he had in Araluen. In a way, this can be thought of as a sequel to CT, even though the events don't fit together. His wife, his son, his adopted son, all gone. But Crowley, no matter how Halt pushed him away and got mad and raged at him, Crowley was there the whole time.
Haha, that sounded kinda dramatic I guess, but this is an awesome story. :3 Idk why it took me som ling to finish reading it...
God bless, Mychele
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
LIAR! It was so not terrible! Haha.
Wow, I bet Crowley thinks Halt stabbed himself. this story has so much pathos (like really touchingly tragic). That was an awesome scene, I can imagine what that would've looked like on the big screen; amazing :3