Reviews for Ruined Relations
loyaltytoroyalty chapter 22 . 7/2
Loved everything about it. I honestly like a lot of you RA stories. Like Closer Ties and Friends Fight to name a few I've reread recently.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I HATE THIS STORY ITS THE WORST FANFICTION EVER!
TheGingerSideKick chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Thought you were gonna add sybell, i could see a few good places for her to come in, ah well, again you made me cry, but in a good way, now just to hide untill my eyes arent red anymore...
skydancing dragon chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Troy is Conlan...isn't he? Unsure, but it's what I infer :) Great story! I've read Close Ties and it was awesome too. Keep it up!
-Skydancingdragon
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
it sooooooooooooo good
FarmersDaughter chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
sniff I cried. I admit it! I dont think there has ever been a fanfic where Pauline dies. You got everyone in character and you also got their emotions just right. :) Great ending! I like it that you always finish what you start. You're pretty awesome! God bless!
FarmersDaughter chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Now who's Troy...Halt be nice to Crowley! Hes just trying to help! Nice story so far!

Have an amazing day!
FarmersDaughter chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Halt how COULD you? Story has potential! :) Jesus loves you!

Floatfoot chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
aww... it turned from so happy to so sad. (i would make the :D face, but it doesn't feel right on an angst fic. so... :D)
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
*raises hand* Me! I did! Me thought u was gonna killz Halt. This...this was nice. despite everything that happened, the countless ways he could've blamed himself, he came back. Maybe sadder, maybe not able to forget, to forgive, but at least to live. The joking between Crowlz and Halt had a good feeling to it. LIke kinda subdued, but none the less genuine. Geez, Halt really had EVERYTHING taken form him. Everything but Crowley. Appropriately, Crowley was the first friend he had in Araluen. In a way, this can be thought of as a sequel to CT, even though the events don't fit together. His wife, his son, his adopted son, all gone. But Crowley, no matter how Halt pushed him away and got mad and raged at him, Crowley was there the whole time.
Haha, that sounded kinda dramatic I guess, but this is an awesome story. :3 Idk why it took me som ling to finish reading it...
God bless, Mychele
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
LIAR! It was so not terrible! Haha.
Wow, I bet Crowley thinks Halt stabbed himself. this story has so much pathos (like really touchingly tragic). That was an awesome scene, I can imagine what that would've looked like on the big screen; amazing :3
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
:(...that was really pathetically sad...eery, his last thoughts with Troy, "If you die this way they will try to find some good you've done". Too true, people become automatically sympathetic when someone dies this way. It's so sad. I don't know what else to say, that was beautifully written by the way. I'll read the next chap...
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
D'X That was the saddest death I possible! He didn't even get to make up with her, he could have said so much, but he didn't get to say anything...just like that...that's the worst death I can imagine. Worst then when Halt died in CT. :((((( I'm pretty sure either Conlan or Halt is gonna die now.
booknerdhere chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
Hmm... okay... I won't cry or throw something at the computer. I'm mad so many peeps died, but teh ending was actually kind of sweet.
booknerdhere chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
If Halt dies... I will cry.