Reviews for New Comes With Love
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
it is indeed a job well done!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cute!
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved your story. I had the same experience of a friend unintenionally reading my secrets. It was so embarassing and i cried the whole time and we even went to the guidance office because of it.

Lol Tokiya really had fun on teasing Fuuko and he was quite bold on showing how how he feeks for that Fuuko ended up unconscious :)) The idea of trying new things is good since opportunities usually come in your life.
Kawaii Hana chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hooray! Lij, you wrote something! Oh my God! You actually wrote something! Finally! Omedetou! I am so proud of you! *cries tears of joy*

Okay... about the story. I love it! I kept on smiling when I read the 'blog'... Even though there were no names given, I definitely knew which element was who... xD

Haaa... Mi-chan so forceful here, eh? I love that kind of Mi-chan! *wink* And I love the reaction from the crowd... Gosh, this is a good break from C&C fic... A fic where its just a 'confession' and none of the heavy drama involved... xD

Keep them coming, Lij! xD
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AHHHHHH!
You have NO idea how much I squealed the whole time I was reading this! Dad came inside the room when I was in the middle parts, and I had to try my very best to prevent myself from squealing and jumping and...and...! xD My face was also red like a tomato!

But anyway, -ehem- the nicknames were funny. I kept on giggling especially at "Ice-chan"! And LOL at Fuuko liking whenever "Thunder-kun" touches her boobs. xDDD

I was pretty shocked with Mi-chan being bold all of a sudden! o_O 大胆すぎて死にそうだった! /
At first, I thought it was kinda OOC but then again, Mi-chan CAN be mean like that. I really believe he has that side but he's just not showing it much. :)

Overall...AHHH! ウィジャちゃんのいじわる!! ROFL. I loved this! Write more!
xiatien chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ToFUU love it and LUCK keeping my fingers cross keep writing XD
obsessed dreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
you finally wrote something! whee *throws confetti*

*dreamy sigh* i wish love is as easy as that in real life *pouts* ah well, we can dream; that's what fiction is for anyway, LOL

i hope i can finish my fic soon too lol.
eirist chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i missed tofuu. haven't read fanfics about them lately. and yours was funny. i like the two of them being playful. hahaha! and mi-chan's really fast here, he didn't even give fuuko some time to think (not that i want her to think since i want them to be together too.) hahaha.