Reviews for Doctor's Orders
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Totally Awesome as always Cannot believe it took me so long to get to this one... Loved it!
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
really liked this
please continue
vampirelove41 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
hell yea if only they knew lol i hope you maybe make his a story
bethian3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good story even if in the real world it would be oh so wrong!
crotia chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was hot
D 171 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I hope you decide to expand on this.
It was fucking hot and awesome !
Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow! That was some initiation. Mind you if I had a doctor like Edward I'd let him strap me down too, lol. Grief is a very tricky thing and Bella should have been given some counselling after the loss of her parents. As unconventional as it is, at least Edward will be helping her now and Bella can start to put things right in her life and feel proud at what she accomplishes. Thanks for sharing, I really loved this.

Jane x
cbzoo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
this should have been the beginning of a fantastic story
almondgirl3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It was good you at least put a bit of a warning in your AN, stating that this wasn't intended to be a model D/s relationship, because *fuck* really wasn't. Like, Bella might've eventually consented in her mind, but Edward never got her consent. I mean, he strapped her to a bed. And seriously? Jasper? No wonder Bella doesn't like him; I mean, he left her in a room, strapped to a bed with a virtual stranger.

I know this is fiction, and the D/s dynamic doesn't offend me at all (I live it), but this was just ridiculous. And I stopped reading halfway through.

I'm sorry to write what feel like a scathing review, but I like to be honest when I review/critique another's writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
that wasn't bad but i didnt like how bella easily let the almost 40 year old man take advantage of her like that. overall, nice work.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved this..I would love to read more of it if you were ever inspired to write more :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sweet ;)
sandalyn05 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Goodness! Talk about a bedside manner. I loved it! Are you going to continue this one? I hope so. It would be nice to read more about what happens later.
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013