Reviews for Friends With Benefits
Gigimagic chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I love this, perfect amount of everything! I hooe Albus comes out soon! Keep uo the good work! I love it.
MagicPopcorn chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love their dynamic the story is one of the most realistic as/s I've reed. Continue writing please 3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
i want to see where this is going, if they're going to fall in love
StarkidWolf chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Update soon... I'm very into this story. Loved the girl's reaction. She was like Shit...
HPfan29 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
This story is great. I'd love it if albus turned him. Haha. Actually it would be cool if albus was the reason Scorpius doesn't go after girls if you know what I mean. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Please update soon. I really like this last chapter. ;)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Haha that last comment such a boy yea it made my day!
butterflylover7143 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Lawl! That poor girl, sooo awkward! This is great! I love how you're adding this heavy theme into such a smutty story! Haha definitely keeps me hooked ;D Great Job! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
that was short, but i'm liking it anyway, keep updating
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Holy Craps I wasnt expecting this! I hope things get better!
butterflylover7143 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Omg! An update! :D haha I love this story so so much! I feel bad that Albus feels he can't tell this parents he's gay! That's such an important part of who a person is! Ok though, I'm confused, do most people know that Albus is gay? 'Cause Rose made it seem like everyone knew that Albus sleeps around... with other guys. This is awesome so please update soon! :D Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
update soon
Spaidel chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I really really like it! You're a good writer, and I love how they jumped into it pretty quickly, but still they act normally around each other and don't let it change their friendship. The sex is not all they talk about, and that's really good.
Hope you update soon :)
Wannabeawannab chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is awesome! Just the right mix of erotica and playfulness. Not too crude but not too prudish and it doesn't seem to be 'detracting' from the storyline like a lot of erotica does. I love it! And I am superbly jealous of your ability to write it so seamlessly (I am not a prude in any way but for some reason I choke at writing it). This has inspired me to try again! Please do NOT let this storyline slide, I want to read more. And NOW! :)

And for a straight girl it also got me incredibly horny. Just saying.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
i love this couple, and i'm really liking the way you put them, their friendship and the benefits of course kk