Reviews for The Talk with Effie Trinket
That, was HILARIOUS
lego50 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Whoo crazy
shi-wiprincess chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I remember loving this when I read it on the PIP site and it was the first fic I liked set on the train. I love your description of what it is like lying in bed with Peeta and your characterisation of Effie!
krotoxo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
ahahahaha loved it!
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh this is great lol
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I had to laugh, reading this. Thanks, I needed that. Yeah, at least they didn't get a talk from Haymitch, who would've gone out of his way to be as embarrassing as possible, even if he didn't care or want to know, once he did know just to mess w/ their heads.

I too wonder if Snow woould end up hearing this-since they are purposefully not being discreet-and if it would've effected the way the rest of the story went.
Bookluver chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Omg! this was soooooo good I loved it! Pleeeeaassse carry it on, I'd love to see effie get haymitch to talk to Katniss about it-PLEASE carry this story on I'm begging you! Haymitch and Katniss talk PLEASE!
unicorndreams123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
can you make a chp about what haymitch and peeta talked about? or katniss and peeta talking about it?
Babs chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
WOW! I just laughed SO HARD!
this fanfic is just amazing and i REALLY wish that it was a chapter about haymitch and peeta's conversation.