Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
best story ever
klu chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I liked that you showed more of Death's interest in Fi's life and "not-death-experiences". I helped to shed some light on why the Horseman was so determined to keep her safe and away from Atropos' grip, and why the pissy little fate was such a b*tch about it. Doesn't she know that Death can kill God, if he's so inclined, so he could take her out too?

Calla the cupid's many matches from her POV was really fun to read. I would have liked to learn more about her thoughts/reasoning for putting Tim and Jo together. While I like the pairing, I think that maybe Jo/Gabe and Abbie/Tim would have some better merits, using the basis for 'opposites attract'... Plus the fact that Jo could use some angelic backup as a Hunter, even if Gabe can't heal like some of the other Angels, his tricks could come in handy and he can zap her to either angelic or traditional healing if she were hurt...

I really liked the Mike Franks and God convos. As I said in another review the concept that God and his vessel can live independent of one another, with the vessel retaining its personality and interacting with the world as itself was a really cool one.
Yo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice behind the scenes bit.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great stuff. Nice to get the backstory. I enjoy your Death and Atropos and the relationship between them, lol. And I really liked that Celeste sort of picked Tony without being steered by Cupid :)