Reviews for A world for you and me
ThisMakesMeSad chapter 1 . 3/10
Why? Is this finished? I wanted to read his reation!
Nickyator chapter 1 . 2/13
Where or when can we see it?
update soon please
MotatoPotato chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm kinda pissed. This is totally false advertisement to what started out to be a really interesting FSoG ff.
ky chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Is there a place I can read the story
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Uhm...I thought this was a story...but I was wrong. It seems to be advertising some story that you're writing. And I was looking forward to this story. :(. Oh well!
GreyshadesofSteele chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Will you be updating soon?
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Author's notes are allowed on FFn, but they cannot be posted as separate chapters. Please remove chapter 2 of your story "A world for you and me". AN content may be placed on your profile.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Why don't you just take this down. As a new reader ...it's not a story... but advertisement of some sort. You give no understandable explanation as to intent! Sorry...will NOT read your book(s)...especially based on reviews of story being suboptimal re: the protagonists!
Good Luck
tamster127 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Is it just me but nothing I read in the last two chapters contained Christian or Ana this is like a whole different story not the story I had followed from the beginning
Wiggle34 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh damn love this update but the only thing I do not like is its doesn;t seem to fit with chapter one of this story. am i missing osmething
Ally Moore chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
The story had the first chapter then just the chapter title. Please reload the story.
rgmoonstar33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
What happen to the rest of the story. only have chapter 1
Amy760 chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Did you erase the story?
nammie chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Congrats on the book deals. Good luck. Please let us know when the first comes out.