Reviews for Crashin' and Burnin'
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Arh, this was arhh! 3 :3
TheZoneSystems chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so awesome, keep up the good work!
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awe
Ventorum chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*No actual people were hurt in the making of this story.*
I liked how Dean realised pretty quickly, through the reactions of everyone around him that he is an idiot, who threw away a very good thing, for no good reason at all. He's not bad, he's just dumb. And he learned and grew. And Cas loved him enough to wait until Dean matured and caught up. I like to think all of Dean's friends and family were supporting Cas in his time of need. In between kicking Dean in the pants... :)
Aliniah chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I didn't think it was possible for me to like a story where Dean and Cas are broken up for the majority of it, but I guess that just shows how much I know. I love this story!
pappy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
i'm sorry for the previous comment. i like a good cheating fic but this is horrible. it looks like dean had a lot of fun cheating on a man who trusted him for 2 years. cas maybe be naive about human behaviors but that doesn't mean he don't have a heart or any feelings. the disregard for cas's character? what he must have went through?
"hurt and disappointment"- that's the extent of what cas went through. right?
but poor dean went through decaf, and no pie on a daily basis. which are apparently the most horrible punishment a person could get for something as common as cheating. buts its all the cat's fault, right?
i wonder what will happen when another coffee shop opens near the garage,with a hot coffee shop guy in it and awesome pie? just wondering? but i bet cas will be ready to forgive dean a second time around too, lets have no doubt about it.
dean was so crass about the whole ordeal.
i already hate dean canon wise(when destiel is concerned) don't make me hate him in fictions too. cheating is not a hilarious matter.
pappy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
its funny how you can get away with anything, if you have a pretty face and a hot body. isn't it? sarcasm.
i would like to read a fic with cas as the cheater and see how fast dean will forgive him.
SuperWoman0124 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my god! This fic had me laughing the whole way through!
I love it!
Makoto04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
big LOL! :DDDD
definitely favorite! :)
DanielleS chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I think I love you, too. Can we ride off into the sunset together?

I'll save most of my opinions for the actual blog review, but there are a few remarks I need to get out of my system right now.

Dean should consider himself the luckiest man in the universe. There were moments when I wanted to reach into the story and strangle the king of jerks.

I love how you write awesome!Sam. The kid needs more recognition for just how incredible he is. His Christmas present to Cas was the best.

The inner chocolate/coffeine addict in me votes for the chocolate rolls.

Last but not least, I'm glad I'm not the only one being slowly driven insane by Misha's voice, which was once described as 'everything that's great about sex' by one smart woman - a line that I find myself quoting every now and then to my stunned and slightly terrified friends.