Reviews for It's a Cat's Life
TheDeathChamber chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
This was just a treat to read. I wish there had been more!
Gennilouise chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Well done with this story! :)
stars90 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I'm really enjoying this! I love their interaction! I can't wait to see what happens when Harry meets Snape...
MJLupin27 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Aww this is really beautiful! it's so nice the relationship between Harry and Minerva! and, I can't really express how much I hate the Dursleys -.-'
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Dear SimplyMe514,

Thank you so much for writing this story. I can imagine how hectic life can be, since mine just got that way and will probably be hectic until the day I retire from the graduate degree I'm currently pursuing. I'll happily look up potterhead1997, thank you for giving this story to potterhead1997 to continue.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Good first seven chapters. I will check out your successor's continuation of the tale.
RightMeow chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I really enjoyed what you've written and I can't wait to read more by your friend :) thank you for this fantastic bit of literature, and thank you for not letting it just fall by the wayside. I hope everything in your life works out :)
Shadowdude333 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I'm so sorry! I hope you find what you are looking for!
Best of wishes,
Shadowdude333
Bobmin356 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Pity, another author that can't go the distance. Good luck with this but most adopted stories never get finished.
LunaC.Janeway chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Please continue the story. It is truely a great story with out an ending; but could be even better with one. If you could just write that final chapter that would be the best thing ever.
potterhead1997 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I will continue it if you send me some of your plans so that I can take it in the direction you want it to go. If you ever want to pick it up again and you agree to send it to me you can have it back. I really loved this fic :( PM or email me at andersonala45
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Very sad that you can't continue but I'd like that to say I really enjoyed it thus far and I'm just glad you haven't taken it down so I can re-read it and still enjoy it. Tc :)
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I like this story! I would like it if McGonagall was more affectionate! She seems standoffish and I think that would hinder Harry a little bit.
Katt Kiki chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
LUV IT! hope u get off hiatus soon but if not ill just hav 2 refresh my memory first!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)