Reviews for A New Home
553Colinm chapter 6 . 9/3
kinda creepy tony
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 24 . 6/10
You know, after rereading this fic out of boredom i have realized one major flaw in this entire fic.

That no one is suppose to know Tony is Iron Man. This cannot make sense on the canon side to Iron Man because he straight up tells the world "I am Iron Man" at a press conference at the end of the first movie. And since we can already establish that Tony has been Iron Man for a while by the fact he's currently still in a relationship with Pepper and he controls the suit without difficulty it should put all these events after IM 1.

Characterwise, Tony wouldn't care who knew he's Iron Man, in fact, he often brags about it in the IM movies and avengers. He's too egotistical to hide and didn't want to hide because he wanted to fix the whole "Warmonger' image his weapons company painted him in. So making a big reveal like that to Dani and the gang should have been pointless because by now, the world would have known who he was.

Including Vlad.

Just had to get that out of my system. It was bugging my for awhile.
this is amazing u rock keep it up!
Enjoyable chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Very Enjoyable! ( my name was supposed to be the comment, but I accidentally typed it up there and I was to lazy to change it.)
avidreaded chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
Vlad is the Lex Luthor of Danny Phantom he'll just buy his way out of prison
I.S. AWESOME 2014 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Just one word: RESPECT
Anon chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
"better security system than the Pentagon" and yet his house still got blown to shit.
austin52896 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Love the story!
adgjl9731 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
EllaDeWriter chapter 36 . 6/9/2014
I really liked it- the plot was good and not too fast. However, there were, a lot, of commas, and, run-on sentences. Luckily, Anyone can work on that to improve it, and you're no exception.
Guntherson962 chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
Ok, that was cool. This story was fun and highly original, Tony seemed a little OOC but thats to be expected and I thuroughly enjoyed it, kudos.
SOMEONE chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
I totally ship Zeke/Dani!
I'mafruitlooptoo chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
You updated in only 6 days! Wow, it took me like, half a year to update.
Taeniaea chapter 36 . 8/24/2013
cool story
JustTheDoctor2001 chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
Those people being meanies to you should be ashamed! Your stories are awesome, they're SOOOOOOO much better than mine. XD