Reviews for White
shoueki chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Hi, just wanted to drop by and give a review.

I read this before when I was in high school and I have just reread it again and I still enjoyed it. I am in my post graduate studies now so it has been a lot of years (8 years to be precise) and there are still no updates...

I know that a chance of a continuation is quite bleak now... maybe you have abandoned this story or even writing fanfiction altogether... but I just wanted to say that I really love this story and I am still waiting for a continuation...

Shoueki
Gillian Sillis chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
Hey,

just wanted to let you know that I won't be reviewing for a certain period of time. Stuff has come up and well ... Maybe one of you (all the stories I was reviewing are getting this same message) will on a rare occasion find a review from me on some chapter but as I said it will be rare. I will however try to keep reading all the new chapters that will be uploaded (can't promese anything but I'll do my best).

Gillian Sillis chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
Gillie pouts cause there is still no update. Okay I know that I am annoying cause I just keep hasseling about an update but know that I only do this when I find the story very good and I want to know how it will go on. You can't just let us keep hanging like this (well you can actually but I hope you won't do that).

Please get inspired soon and update, okay?

Kisses and hugs

genocide-bloodshed chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
Are you going to continue? Please continue!
Ran Mouri chapter 15 . 10/12/2005
Sweet stuff! WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON CONTINUING! CONTINUE DAMN IT!
bffimagine chapter 15 . 10/7/2005
Kenken! Poor Kenken. Yotan and Ranran always fighting over our little bishie! How will this end?

P.S.: DAMN U SCHULDICH! You may be sexxie but you can't steal Kenken.
Gillian Sillis chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
Hey,

I'm using this review to ask if you're still planning on continuing the story? Please let something know, thank you.

And I truelly hope it will be a positive answer cause the story is just great and I would like to know how it's going to continue!

Kisses and hugges

Shirohikari chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Hey. There's so much torture and conflicting emotions ne? The way that they think - it's so messy, what with all of them having so different trains of thought.

Great portray of character and description of everything. You've done a good job.
PrincessFlame91 chapter 15 . 4/27/2005
Pleez do update...for me?...well, for the other readers too, in that case...i really wanna know wat happens next...ur a gr8 writer, and i love ur style! soo...PLEZ UPDATE! Thanx!
Luna chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
I realize it's been two years but could you continue?
Sachiko V chapter 15 . 11/29/2004
wtf TT You're letting it just end THERE? THERE where Ran and Ken haven't clearly confronted each other with their feelings, at this chapter where I cried on ;_; Urusanai! OMG, this story is so good.. so powerful... so WELL-WRITTEN I might add DX OMG, you just portrayed Aya and Kenken perfectly... and every description is so vivid and it really moves the reader's heart T_T Pwease continue, or I kick you ) Onegai ;_;!
Blackdrak chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
... How can you do this to Ran, Ken and I? Leave us hanging like that, the next chapter so far away (if it's even coming)... All I can say is that this is a beautiful piece of art, that needs to be continued. If not for my sake (and the sake of all fanfic readers) continue for the sake of Ran and Ken, ne?
siberian-emerald chapter 15 . 9/6/2004
humm... I don't know if i've already to... late to give you this review... bcoz I have just read it now... Don't let it clicchangover like this pleze... I can't stand it... I don't care how long you need to update this story, but I'll definitely wait okay! Thanx!
M-chan chapter 15 . 7/23/2004
I beg you, please don't ever abandon this fic, or I'll go into depressive spiral worse than Ran and Ken combined. If that's possible. Such beautiful dark angst.
celisha skye chapter 15 . 6/25/2004
Beautiful piece of writing... absolutely captivating. I wonder why I hadn't read this sooner... I beg you for more!