Reviews for A Doctor On Call
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Not really sure how to take this one, it's a Dr. J and Mr. H situation if I ever saw one had the Doctor side of him coming across as downright EVIL and then wrapped it up by them both accepting him? I... really don't know what to say about that. *shrugs*

I hope your head has been okay and you're getting to go see your friend today. *g* I've got work in a few minutes and we're supposed to get snow today. *chuckle*
Misiu chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Cute story
Angela M chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
So this reminds me a little of Nutty Professor, with the Doctor in the role of Buddy Love. Seems to me that John's potion is lacking a few of the Doctors better personality traits, but damn amusing. Donna must be suffering from Lois Lane-syndrome because she doesn't realize that the Doctor looks exactly like Chris only with hairgel and a better suit. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, and can't wait to read more.
DavidTennantsTrainers chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
This is so sweet and I really love your stories. This isn't the end, though, is it? I need more Doctor /Donna!
JunoInferno chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Okay, I haven't reviewed and I am so sorry! Especially since you mentioned me! Thanks for tearing up that picture! I just adored this story and that was a great resolution, both with Potion! Doc and the wedding! So cute. Great job!
mericatjuno.com chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
What a lovely story with the Jekyll/Hyde thing going on. I also like that you named 10/2 Chris instead of John. A really fun read, and you kept me on the edge the whole time. More chapters and more guessing as well as letting the predator Time Lord out more would have been fun.
Asleep-KatheeHDS chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Awwwwww it's so cute and chu huggable and perfect our little Chris... The Doctor may be even proud of him! And omg all's been great...
But i'm half asleep so I'll review properly in a few days when I wake up ;P

I'll need a re-read cos my head is all befuddled and i can't remember much past the fact that omg is he gonna take advantage on her and then oh look chris ure so cute doktah watcha doin and then something happens (theres a weird time jump when Donna calls chris I dont understand how much time has passed but maybe it' missing on a whole sentence cos im too tired to realise...

So that! sleepy mind, this is gonna give me fluffy dreams!
I also have a bit of cos i watched from "the stolen earth" til "the end of time" nonstop and im on post-regen-depression yet again so ill better be leaving before i start babbling though i think i already am... Niiite ;)

(it's 4:30am here so g'night luv) zzz thank you for the new chap I'm going to sleep smiling and i think this is just like drunk texting but without alcohol... Just bye xD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Haha he's like her gay best friend! :D
KatheeHDS chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
"Rose clasped her hands over her mouth in grief. He'd done what? He couldn't! He wasn't supposed to treat her this way. He'd been created for her; he was her gift, not some Donna Noble! Not knowing what to do, she let out an anxious sob, turned tail and ran from the room filled with his smug grin."

PERFECTION. SIMPLY PERFECT. REALLY. CAN'T LOVE YOU MORE. If there was a limit to love, I've broken it. Out of adoration for this.
KatheeHDS chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
UY
UYUYUYUYUY
UY UY UY UY

OYOYOYOYOYOYYOYOYYYYY

Yeah, Chris, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
How can you make yourself more TimeLordey and then reverse it?

Tell me HOW YOU FREAKING CAN
Cos I'm really worried for Donna's safety and everything's so worrisome and It's driving me mad!
So think fast, be swift, and tell us what are they going to endure until they're happy ever after!
observed chaos chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I love the Jekyll/Hyde idea. Clever, indeed.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
With a dog on the way? _
Like this story...but...well...CLIFFIE!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Ah, the exquisite pain of waiting for more of this! Thanks again and I'm still waiting for Chris and Donna's happy ending.
JunoInferno chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Well, well, well...

May I say very good as usual and that ending, oh my God. Donna, I think yes, you should risk seeing this in a positive light. That's how I saw it. I don't think Potion! Doctor is going to see it that way, though. Although how is he ever going to find Chris to beat him up?

Great job. I can't wait for more.
DavidTennantsTrainers chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
You are killing me! I couldn't think of a more pleasant way to go. Again, looking forward breathlessly for the next chapter. Thanks!