Reviews for Undeclared
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 15 . 4/14
This is such a beautiful story. Very well done. I'm gonna keep it to read again on a rainy windy day. Now get going with more of these Perception-stories :-) I do love being in the classroom in Daniels lectures. I just wished my teachers had been as good back in the days. If they had I would have gotten better grades LOL
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 11 . 4/12
I love the way you write about his lectures. Keep them coming :-)
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 9 . 4/12
Daniel's behavior is SO spot on. It is a pleasure to read this story :-)
Pengu2510 chapter 15 . 3/7
Hello again from your fellow, Sherlockian! Sorry it took me so long to finish your lovely story, real life unfortunately often got in the way. I really enjoyed the the scene on the desk and the ending as well. I could easily visualize the scenes and everything was wrapped up very neatly and nicely. Thank you so much for writing this and I can't wait to read some more of your stories!
-Cat
Pengu2510 chapter 2 . 3/1
Well, I know I'm working on catching up, but I couldn't help but say hi to a fellow Sherlockian! It's rare to find someone who appreciates both the classic Holmes and the new BBC one.
DarkDevon13 chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I was expecting Hathaway to be in it more, but meh, I never liked him anyway. I like Donnie a lot more
DarkDevon13 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Personally I like Natalie a lot more than Caroline, and Shadow was by far one of the best episodes
DarkDevon13 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Aww, sad Pierce...
Amber-Jade James chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Great storie! It was a great mixture of crime solving and romance! A perfect combo!

Cheers, AJ James
gracerealized chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Loved your story, Daniel's world felt perfect while still giving us the romance that us shippers need. ;) Also loved the ending shout out (intentional or not) to Rachael's stint on Psych when she was targeted and almost killed by "Mr Yin". lol Great work, hope to see more! :)
wisegirl71301 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
TOTALLY AWESOME I'm totally voting for a sequel
AngelofLight9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really love this story. I like how you portrayed the characters they seemed very accurate especially with bringing in Sherlock Holmes! I thought it w pretty awesome. I also loved the lectures they made sense and sounded as if I was actually taking a class and made me feel like you could actually br a professor or something in real life lol. The tips from Sherlock Holmes also helped me follow along woth the story. I can tell you worked really hard on this story and I enjoyed reading it as much as you did writing it! I can't wait to read some more of your work and keep it up! You do great!
Neellok chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
You just aded in my favorite character! The wonderful Sherlock Holmes! Yay! I totally fist pumped with joy when he showed up. :)
MorettiPierce chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
I loved it. Great writing :)
raven chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
i love this story
first, i love it because you really make this fic like the real film
second, i love the way you describe his personality, imagination, and the case
i feel like i'm watching the real show!
i really hope you make more stories