Reviews for Undeclared
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 15 . 3/29
For some reason, I decided to see what other stories you've written, and noticed this was the first Perception one you wrote. I don't remember if I read it, but I've really enjoyed staying up to read all 15 chapters. It was like going back in time and watching a new episode rolled up into one. You did an incredible job with the whole story but especially the case, as well as Daniel and Kate getting together. I loved the Sherlock Holmes references.
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 3/12
Aww she's in love
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 3/12
Aww sparks!
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 3/12
Ooh love triangle
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 3/12
I had a feeling he was going to die
Pieces of the Moon chapter 15 . 2/10
"Do more listening and less talking and the world will listen to you..." I just love that quote. Very nice ending. Filled with hope and romance. This was fun to read.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 14 . 2/10
That was a terrific scene with the killer revealed. I loved it!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 13 . 2/10
Daniel's conversation with Holmes give love advice was funny. And the investigation is really coming together now!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 12 . 2/10
That was a very romantic kiss between Daniel and Kate. You actually had me blushing!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 11 . 2/10
Another lecture! I feel like I was in the middle of it! Daniel really would have made an excellent professor, wouldn't he?
Pieces of the Moon chapter 10 . 2/10
They found out the murder weapon! Daniel is so smart!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 9 . 2/10
Daniel figuring clues with the help of Holmes is just genius. I just love this story!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 8 . 2/10
That classroom demonstration was fun to read. And all the Daniel and Kate stuff was very sweet.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 7 . 2/10
Fourth suspect. I liked how separately Daniel and Kate yearned for one another. The song chosen was perfect.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 6 . 2/10
We have our third suspect and I really like whenever Holmes is advising.