Reviews for Undeclared
Janus Darko chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I have no idea why it's taken me this long to read your older fics. Your understanding of these characters and their internal dialogue is astounding.
On another note, have you seen/did you see the ABC show 'Forever'? It's about an immortal medical examiner who's died so many times that he can 'tell how someone died just by looking at them'. Ithink it's on the CWseed site now.
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
For some reason, I decided to see what other stories you've written, and noticed this was the first Perception one you wrote. I don't remember if I read it, but I've really enjoyed staying up to read all 15 chapters. It was like going back in time and watching a new episode rolled up into one. You did an incredible job with the whole story but especially the case, as well as Daniel and Kate getting together. I loved the Sherlock Holmes references.
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Aww she's in love
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Aww sparks!
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Ooh love triangle
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I had a feeling he was going to die
Pieces of the Moon chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
"Do more listening and less talking and the world will listen to you..." I just love that quote. Very nice ending. Filled with hope and romance. This was fun to read.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
That was a terrific scene with the killer revealed. I loved it!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Daniel's conversation with Holmes give love advice was funny. And the investigation is really coming together now!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
That was a very romantic kiss between Daniel and Kate. You actually had me blushing!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
Another lecture! I feel like I was in the middle of it! Daniel really would have made an excellent professor, wouldn't he?
Pieces of the Moon chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
They found out the murder weapon! Daniel is so smart!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Daniel figuring clues with the help of Holmes is just genius. I just love this story!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
That classroom demonstration was fun to read. And all the Daniel and Kate stuff was very sweet.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Fourth suspect. I liked how separately Daniel and Kate yearned for one another. The song chosen was perfect.