Reviews for Undeclared
Personwithacoolname chapter 11 . 7/25
Yay! Very natural development, I absolutely can't stop reading. Crazy how much I forget the world around me...
Personwithacoolname chapter 10 . 7/25
Awesome chapter! The two of them are just so adorable, dancing around each other. As always, your language is fascinating and they are all so in character. It is also fascinating that you manage to keep the uni characters consistent in their behaviour and description as well as way of speech. That can't be easy, especially with the OCs. And whew, I could basically use these extra facts for school lessons xD
Personwithacoolname chapter 9 . 7/25
lovely and well done chapter! You really manage to make me feel with all those characters. (To be honest, it is just because of you and a handful of other people that I still use this site at all, as it is not really my favorite. But content like this makes it worth every trouble
Personwithacoolname chapter 8 . 7/8
I finally got to read your works again! I had so much to do these last few days and looked forward to thisand wow, it's even better than the last few chapters!
It's great that you put so many extra facts in itthat way, you can actually learn from reading!
Just, pleasecould you maybe not use OCD in place of 'diligent' or something the like, because that's giving non-OCD people ideas. They often think that people with OCD are just picky and that's not making it easier. As always in your writing, your language for the characters, especially their own thoughts, is fascinating to me! So well done!
Personwithacoolname chapter 4 . 7/4
Very well done! Nicely developed characters with different ways of speaking. Your story is intriguing and doesn't let me go.
One tiny noticein the chapter where they talked to the financial advisorDaniel says that they agreed to "call them persons of interest".
It's really, really small, but could someone explain to me why the "them" is also pronounced, not only the "persons of Interest"? This seems useless, I know, but I don't understand it and I hate not knowing...Thanks for writing and posting that!
Personwithacoolname chapter 1 . 7/4
That is awesome! Danial shows even more of his inner Sherlock Holmesand that corresponds wonderfully with the hallucination his subconscious shows.
And, even though it may seem smallI love how you present the difference between "normal" scenes and scenes only from Danny's view (aka hallucinations). The italics and the different language of every character make this seem even more like a movie, where you can identify everyone by voice and every kind of scene by the background noises. Well dons!
Personwithacoolname chapter 1 . 7/4
Very well done! Great start!
Janus Darko chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I have no idea why it's taken me this long to read your older fics. Your understanding of these characters and their internal dialogue is astounding.
On another note, have you seen/did you see the ABC show 'Forever'? It's about an immortal medical examiner who's died so many times that he can 'tell how someone died just by looking at them'. Ithink it's on the CWseed site now.
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
For some reason, I decided to see what other stories you've written, and noticed this was the first Perception one you wrote. I don't remember if I read it, but I've really enjoyed staying up to read all 15 chapters. It was like going back in time and watching a new episode rolled up into one. You did an incredible job with the whole story but especially the case, as well as Daniel and Kate getting together. I loved the Sherlock Holmes references.
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Aww she's in love
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Aww sparks!
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Ooh love triangle
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I had a feeling he was going to die
Pieces of the Moon chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
"Do more listening and less talking and the world will listen to you..." I just love that quote. Very nice ending. Filled with hope and romance. This was fun to read.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
That was a terrific scene with the killer revealed. I loved it!