Reviews for Undeclared
Pieces of the Moon chapter 15 . 2/10
"Do more listening and less talking and the world will listen to you..." I just love that quote. Very nice ending. Filled with hope and romance. This was fun to read.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 14 . 2/10
That was a terrific scene with the killer revealed. I loved it!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 13 . 2/10
Daniel's conversation with Holmes give love advice was funny. And the investigation is really coming together now!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 12 . 2/10
That was a very romantic kiss between Daniel and Kate. You actually had me blushing!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 11 . 2/10
Another lecture! I feel like I was in the middle of it! Daniel really would have made an excellent professor, wouldn't he?
Pieces of the Moon chapter 10 . 2/10
They found out the murder weapon! Daniel is so smart!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 9 . 2/10
Daniel figuring clues with the help of Holmes is just genius. I just love this story!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 8 . 2/10
That classroom demonstration was fun to read. And all the Daniel and Kate stuff was very sweet.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 7 . 2/10
Fourth suspect. I liked how separately Daniel and Kate yearned for one another. The song chosen was perfect.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 6 . 2/10
We have our third suspect and I really like whenever Holmes is advising.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 5 . 2/10
Another suspect! I always thought Kate looked a little young too to be a respected FBI and I'm glad it was alluded to here. I'm really enjoying this.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 4 . 2/10
It was nice to relive the Kate and Michael Hathaway storyline. I like that he was a charmer but that he never had Kate's heart. It was already taken!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 3 . 2/10
I really loved the lecture. Like the show, Daniel was able to make a topic very interesting. And we get our first suspect!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 2 . 2/10
You've made me slightly squeal when Kate appeared. And Sherlock Holmes is the greatest hallucination ever!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/10
I love the beginning of this story. Murder mystery stories are the best to read!