Reviews for A love left behind
nellyy chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Great ready for next chapter...
Loveless8 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
My only really big flame is please, please, please upper case I's when needed. This mistake really takes away from your work and usually I just turn the other way when I see a mistake like this but the story is really good and I can't :)
Kagome Tsukaimiya chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
You should have her touch his face with tears streaming down her eyes as they share a hug and kiss. I hope that helped. I believe you will be able to figure out the rest. I hope you continue and please don't forget about this story! I hope I helped! Bye ()
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
you story is going very intersting! so please continue.
You could have Sesshoumaru pull away because he feels she should live as a 'human'. or you could just have them expect each other. of course talk about sango, miroku, shippo, inuyasha and stuff.
nellyy chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I hope u continue this story...waiting for the next chapters...
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
nice story so far
yup its getting of to a slow start but i like not to rush the plot so thank you
please continue the good work
Cherry Blossoms chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Have them meet in the present. Then a romance. Not TOO mushy, okay?
Lostgirl94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Please continue this story like this is a very sad ending. By the way this fic is awesome Bye!
Enji Da chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Honestly I'm gonna be as kind as I can but let me sum up what I thought of this (Please don't feel this is a personal insult, it's just what it is).

This story is bad.

Maybe it's because I'm starting to feel a headache coming on whatever but I really couldn't read this story.

I'll try to tell you what I see off the bat. Please unbold all of the stuff besides you AN. It makes it look ugly. For the flashback I understand you want it to be seen but just use italics hun, it's easier on the eyes.

And please look over your work before submitting. This had horrible grammar. Just skimming over it I found many mistakes in the grammar. Didn't read much because of my god aweful headache (not saying you caused it but ouch).

Perhaps (ow) you look this over again or have someone else look this over and then redo it because I promise you hun that people will jump to flame this. I recommend pulling it and have someone (beta reader, friend, etc...) look it over. If you want I'm willing to when I don't have a headache (which I'm wondering if it's the beginnings of a migrane).

Reading a little of the end, Sesshomaru is horribly OOC. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, I'm trying to be nice since this is you first fic right?

Now I read the end AN and the idea of them meeting in the future always intrigues me. I'd say it will work if you fix up how your story is. Please I will help, just ask.

Now I'm gonna go lay down and wonder what I did to deserve this headache but feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,