Reviews for Learning the truth
spk chapter 27 . 5/25
To me, this is one of the best chapters of this story. You did such an amazing job writing a realistic session between JJ & her therapist. This shows how well you understand JJ's character in this story setting. You were so thought provoking that you make the reader internalize and start questioning their own actions & reactions in real life. Fantastic job! :)
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 4/22
Listening to the selfish parents talk about what they need is getting on my nerves they are more about making themselves get they want rather than making thier daughter comfortable
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 4/22
I hate people like jj's mom they mess up and ask others to just be okay with their mistakes now that the guilt sets in.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/29/2014
I just started this story and I love it so please update soon! Thanks!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 58 . 3/19/2014
I like it a lot cannot wait for the next chapter
beaglelover719 chapter 58 . 3/14/2014
Wow. Crap. I thought I was done crying and you got me going again. And I don't even have a new chapter to go to! That is just so very wrong. Here I am goofing off while I should be working and now I'm sad and I don't even have a new chapter to console me. I really hope that you have a couple of chapters tucked away that you are fine tuning and getting ready to post. This is such an awesome story and even as heartbreaking as it has become I am always eager for more. :)
beaglelover719 chapter 57 . 3/14/2014
Holy shit. I was not expecting that. I can't believe you killed Dave! Oh wow. How incredibly sad. I'm sitting at my desk crying big fat tears. Poor Dave. He would have been an awesome Grandpa to the newest Hotchner. Guess we know now what the little guys name is going to be. :(
beaglelover719 chapter 56 . 3/14/2014
Oh poor Dave, I'm almost afraid to hit the next button!
beaglelover719 chapter 55 . 3/14/2014
Loved this chapter. Loved the reminiscing from Strauss and Hotch. Loved JJ's response when Hotch told her he warned Rossi off of her. Loved the bickering. Just loved so much about it... :)
beaglelover719 chapter 54 . 3/14/2014
Oh no, is Dave going to be wheelchair bound? I'm almost waiting for JJ to go into labor... Off to read some more.
beaglelover719 chapter 53 . 3/14/2014
Sweet chapter, I love Hotch talking to the baby, very sweet. I'm a little apprehensive as to what's waiting for me though.
beaglelover719 chapter 52 . 3/14/2014
Oh no. I'm actually glad that I'm reading this now when there is another chapter to turn to otherwise I would be pissed! :)
beaglelover719 chapter 51 . 3/14/2014
Loved Morgan's teasing. As well as Rossi's regarding the blessing. You do a great job of getting the nuances of the characters personality and bringing it into this universe so it's believable. I can easily visualize this playing out.
beaglelover719 chapter 50 . 3/14/2014
Is there a double wedding coming up? I think a daughter / daddy wedding might be a little weird. ;)
beaglelover719 chapter 49 . 3/14/2014
This just makes me miss Strauss even more. :( Really enjoyed the byplay between her and Rossi, very easy to imagine it. Also love Hotch talking JJ into the house, it sounds dreamy. :)