Reviews for Learning the truth
Omg this made me tear up for the last few chapters but the last one I just balled my eyes out please continue this and make it a happy ending
Monkeywand chapter 58 . 7/18
I'm in tears...

I'm also hoping that this story doesn't end here... Please say you'll update it again one day soon...
FunkyFairy22 chapter 58 . 5/10
Oh god I shouldn't have read this because not only do I reach the end and discover it's unfinished I'm destroyed by what's happened. Please come back and update!
BooksRLyfe chapter 58 . 7/21/2015
Please finish this. It's so good I really want to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 58 . 7/18/2015
Oh man. So so sad.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
Love Garcia's lecture to Hotch n Rossi.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Such a difficult chapter. Poor JJ.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
What a crazy chapter! Great story and far.
spk chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
To me, this is one of the best chapters of this story. You did such an amazing job writing a realistic session between JJ & her therapist. This shows how well you understand JJ's character in this story setting. You were so thought provoking that you make the reader internalize and start questioning their own actions & reactions in real life. Fantastic job! :)
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Listening to the selfish parents talk about what they need is getting on my nerves they are more about making themselves get they want rather than making thier daughter comfortable
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
I hate people like jj's mom they mess up and ask others to just be okay with their mistakes now that the guilt sets in.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/29/2014
I just started this story and I love it so please update soon! Thanks!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 58 . 3/19/2014
I like it a lot cannot wait for the next chapter
beaglelover719 chapter 58 . 3/14/2014
Wow. Crap. I thought I was done crying and you got me going again. And I don't even have a new chapter to go to! That is just so very wrong. Here I am goofing off while I should be working and now I'm sad and I don't even have a new chapter to console me. I really hope that you have a couple of chapters tucked away that you are fine tuning and getting ready to post. This is such an awesome story and even as heartbreaking as it has become I am always eager for more. :)
beaglelover719 chapter 57 . 3/14/2014
Holy shit. I was not expecting that. I can't believe you killed Dave! Oh wow. How incredibly sad. I'm sitting at my desk crying big fat tears. Poor Dave. He would have been an awesome Grandpa to the newest Hotchner. Guess we know now what the little guys name is going to be. :(