Reviews for City Of Angels
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
i hope u conitnue with this story, its been really well written and I want to know what will happen in the next chapters :)
ba2006 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
fantastic chapter, looking forward to the next update
Nana25 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Great story. I just wish you update more often because I had to go back and re-read the story because I forgot what the story was about.
SMGbest chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful chapter.
I hope Angel is going to do something with his new life soon. I mean, he's human now, he needs a home, a job, he cann't be just former angel.
Something tells me that these sleep problems is a bad thing... I remember Joyce and her brain tumor. It all starts with a lack of sleep, fatigue, exhaustion, nervous breakdowns, and then the patient is diagnosed... But most importantly, Buffy and Angel have found each other.
Please update soon) Happy Thanksgiving!
Angellufy chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
"Otherwise I'd be utterly alone in this world."

That is how it will be in the end. Too sad he is going to jump just for Buffy to die... in case you are planing to go through that horrid ending. Not fair...
SMGbest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Good!
I so hope Buffy and Angel will have a future here. It would be nice to see their lives after years like Giles and Jenny.
I look forward to Angel's falling))
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Awesome idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
BrandiIndigo chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Hmm... interesting. I have never seen this movie, but I am intrigued.
Angellufy chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Wow! Loved it! I really didn't think of Giles as the fallen Angel that helps Angel to clear his mind on what to do.

It is sad that he will fall to lose the woman he loves to death.

I'll be waiting for more.
SMGbest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter.
I'm much more like Giles than the fat man in the movie. And I like how Buffy rejected Fish-face, but he willn't leave her alone, that idiot.
I look forward to update))
ba2006 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
love this rewrite with BA :)
SMGbest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Excellent chapter.
Yeah! They finally met face to face. And for me it's a relief that Buffy not dating Riley, ew! Giles and Willow are good additions to the story)
I look forward to update))
SMGbest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Good chapter)
So, I re-watched the movie, thanks to you (and it's funny, actually Meg Ryan doesn't make these annoying faces here). I love this movie for its tragic end, it makes a lot of sense and impression. But I don't want Buffy died in this story. I hope Buffy and Riley have nothing serious (and he didn't ask her to marry him, and he will not stay for the night at her apartment, when Angel will secretly watch).
I thought that the former angel could be Giles or Doyle in the story...
I look forward to update)) I would like to go back to school now, life just gets harder with age.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm... So, Spike was in love once? Eheheheheeheh... pot talking of the kettle much!

I don't remember if this happened in the movie, but I adored the fact that angels can hear people's thoughts... given their function, they should. Loving this fic.
AnnaG11 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter! I cant wait for buffy and angel to talk! Please update soon.