Reviews for City Of Angels
BloodyPasion chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
You know, usually, when in a story there is more description and author's words than dialogue, I just skim through those words until I reach the dialogue. But this was not the case. You've had me captivated with your words and with the way you've described each and every moment and situation. I've found your words much more fascinating than the mere thought of B/A moments, and I cannot wait for you to write another brilliant chapter!
Angellufy chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Angel is not attracted to Buffy? Sure! And the man arrived in Marte before!

Even Spike is right. Oh Gosh! I can't believe I am actually with Spike in something.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Your epilogue gave me goosebumps... ehehehehehe

WHAT?! Spike, an angel? I find this... kkkkkkkkkk

You have to put Buffy in a bike, hum? I hate City of Angel's end with so much passion and you just have to introduce Buffy in that way. Eheheheheeheh

I hope you will change that end somehow. Isn't it interesting that Angel's can fall and be human, but we never heard of humans that changed into angels.
NinaGrace chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter.
You said that this story willn't repeat the movie, but I do need to re-watch "City of Angels" (even though I'm not a fan of Meg Ryan and her facial expressions). So, Buffy involved in the treatment of this patient, and he's the first who died in her practice, right?
I wonder what the characters of BTVS you add to this story, who is that man who abandoned the wings for his future wife.
Please, update soon))
anna chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
great fic. looking forward to the next update. please don't make me wait too much LOL
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
MORE!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Can't wait to read more update soon
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hi. I absolutely love the idea of BAngel & City of Angels. This's amazing movie, but I hope this story will have a happy ending. I also don't like Buffy/Riley, I know that Buffy should have relationship with a man in this plot, but I'm just sick of fishboy... may it be not so serious?
Thank you very much) This's the GREAT start. I look forward to update))
Hero's Guide chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love it! Please update.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2