Reviews for Insert Hordes Of Magnificent Bastards Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Still unsure if it's the Crowley I am a fangirl of...VOLDY always good to see you! ._. Lord Asriel...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeh

THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ooooh Harriet you are evil :) A club for evil but magnificent bastards? ME LIKEY! :D EEEEEEEEH! MORIARTY *fangirl attack*

Wait Crowley? Please tell me that's Supernatural's Crowley. *even more of a fangirl attack*
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Eh, I could just see Kyle asking something of Nyarlathotep if the guy started bothering him. It probably wouldn't end well, but I think it'd be kind of humorous, "So, Mr. Creeping Chaos, would you happen to know at what temperature Elder Gods begin to combust? See, I was thinking maybe as hot as a yellow star's core would be enough, or perhaps I should try for blue star core?" Other than that, he probably wouldn't recognize most of the people there, though ones like Q and Xanatos would be definitely known to him.
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this came out a lot faster than I expected. Kudos.

And uh-oh, thar be trouble a'brewin in the Risk Club. A foresee a few Bans getting passed out tonight...

And Q needs to interact with the Society more often. Pass the message along.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Heeeeee. Woooo for cameos! Baal, squeaking. *snerkt*
Nicely done for chapter two! Keep writing!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
"[Louise] was an outwardly bubbly, cheerful soul who saw the best in everyone..."

"...saw the best in everyone..."

pretty fun chapter, otherwise. cameos are cool.
darkwebx01 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
...Castform scares me, I must say. ._.

As does Nyarlahotep, though I suppose that should be a little more obvious.

Looking forward to the conclusion!
Hurricane's Quill chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Artemis Fowl and Q? Hell yes!

This could only get more epic if Lelouch/Zero showed up.
Gargrowl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"There've been others?" exclaimed Tash.
"Oh yes, frequently. We had one 'Putin' fellow here a few months ago."

Priceless :-)
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Huh, I'm still alive...

This seems like it's gonna be a fun fic! _ I look forward to seeing how the Society reacts to the Club (and vice-versa, naturally), this will be hilarious...Or terrifying, I guess.

Also, barrels taste just as good as candy, anyway. :P

ALSO also, GOOD OMENS -squee-

Looking forward to more. :)
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, I could just imagine all the different encouters that could happen in that fandom... Please post more soon.
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
And so it begins! Huzzah! I hope someone keeps a running tally of how many people Alice glomps. Since I know there's a lot more to come, and since my inner reviewer and critic are easily distracted by pretty dresses, I'll just do the squealing fifteen year old annoying fangirl thing and beg you to write more! You can has longer detailed review when the story is finished.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh yes, I like where this is going. I'll be very amused if Nyarlathotep calls Adrian Young Man at some point.

I thought that the Library had been altered to let everyone understand Pokemon by this point, but that's not a major plot hole.

Can't wait to see the next installment!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
And here Adrian wanted to keep it a secret. Oh well.
Oh, my. This looks to be one hell of a fic. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!