Reviews for Breaking Through
Lauretania chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Caleoforeva would you please calm down alright, I understand the frustration but it's really not necessary, it's the authors choice to come back or not, and if they don't then fanfiction is made to fill in the plot holes. Not having a go, it's just I thought your review is overly harsh, especially since the writer has done such an amazing job on story and prose so far.
CaleoForeva chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
UNLESS. YOU . ARE. FREAKING. DEAD. YOU. NEED. TO UPDATE. THIS IS WHY I RARELY READ FANFICS, BECAUSE AUTHORS RANDOMLY DISAPPEAR AND DONT UPDATE FOR A YEAR. JESUS.
Midlife-Fan chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Wow, what a way to leave a story. Kind of cruel...
Midlife-Fan chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I am completely confused (why in the world did his siblings turn Alec in to the clave? is Willa working for the clave? why and how would Willa or the clave disconnect the phone?), but hopefully it will become clear ... I'm hoping this isn't an abandoned story since it has been so ling since an update :-(
calirosr chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
This is really good! Best book I've read. You put so much detail and everything. I with you were in charge of the series! :-)
L'ecureuil chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Is it a surprise that I like this story better than the books? I feel like Cassandra Clare wrote a fanfiction about your characters.
This story has layers and layers of 'interesting' and it made me realize what I didn't like about the books. I couldn't stand the sugar coating.

If Alec's parents were practically Nazis, they wouldn't say 'oh, son, we are so proud of you' to every accusation he takes. The Lightwoods barely ever check up on their children, it's no surprise that they'd find this surprising.

Une autre chose, there are no extremely cheesy lines. It feels like you wrote this with a brain and not with hormones alone. No wonder you won (I haven't seen the other people's stories so I can't really judge on that count but having read solely this one and having it embedded in my mind, I can say that you're story's amazing!) I love how you compared the Warlocks to animals and the Alec bunny... I had to look up a picture of a black bunny with blue eyes. ( heavenlyhoppers*dot*com/uploads/3/1/0/3/3103729/26 09758.*dot*pg?551)

This seems impossible, but with your power, maybe you can save Sebastian from being killed. They always kill, ridicule the french guy and he seemed like such a nice, free giving person. He probably would have given his life if Johnathan had just asked.

Congratulations and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
fallingdownroses chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
please...I love your writing, it's UNBELIEVABLE.,and the cliffhanger, and MALEC, my OTP and PLEASE
fallingdownroses chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
PLEASE COME BACK
Cue Evil Laughter Muhahaha chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
You're Never Coming Back Are You? This Makes Me Sad.

Cue Evil Laughter Muhahaha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Please come back!

She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This is pretty good! I like it- fluffy, but it still has an excellent plot. One thing I'd say would be to maybe work on Magnus's dialogue. He's a lot more witty in the books, and you maybe overdo it with the pet names sometimes (dear, honey etc). It honestly is a very good story, though- your descriptive writing in particular. I like Raphael in this as well, very in character of him. Well done :)
Jenrenegade chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
Ah, what the duck!? This Willa chick...she needs to go! Someone needs to take her down...NOW! Damn you! This is getting so good, I'm shouting and cheering at my computer as I read your story. Please update it! We need to find out what happens!
Cue Evil Laughter Muhahaha chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
I need more! More! MOre! MORe! MORE!

Please do continue...

MyosotisAngel chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
THIS IS AMAZING AND I NEED EVERY CHAPTER NOW.
AND YES I AM ON TUMBLR.
I LOVE THIS. ITS PERFECT AND IT'S SO GOOD AND I LOVE JUST PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bethbooks chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Please update. This is amazing! And I love magnus and Alec's relationship in it! So please update x