Reviews for Dragonfasting
nochance chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
This is great! I am enjoying this so much right now.
nochance chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Oh. my. gosh. There are no words to describe what I am feeling right now. I guess Morgana will get what she wants after all. *wink* *wink*
nochance chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Arthur's face at that moment would have been so worth it to see.
nochance chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This is going to be fun.
all-in-time chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I'm liking this firo...drag...fest thing more and more. I'm about to miss out on my classes reading this.
all-in-time chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Such original turn of events. Morgana's transformation always felt too... extreme, even for the show's standards. I kept suspecting foul play from Morgause, too. Some kind of dark magic, or madness on Morgana's part. Will continue reading now : )
all-in-time chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Great reveal, very thorough and elaborate. I like how you spanned it all out, not skipping anything and with Arthur being ending up more reasonable than most reveals - the knights were a great addition, too. Plus, I enjoy how you write Gwaine. Very nice indeed.
all-in-time chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very interesting beginning. I like the idea of Gwaine finding out, now that Lancelot is no longer around. Also, the line about the white dragon changing the destinies is a nice idea to use - which makes sense on many levels, and even Kilgharrah seemed surprised, meaning she was not part of the "foretold plans" or whatever the old dragon saw. Great writing and dialogue, will be reading more ; )
A Million Mad Musings chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Awww the ending I think I'm gonna cry :) loved this story!
Sabriel-TS chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
awwww that ws lovely! I've always liked redemption stories, and thoughts that Morgause brainwashed Morgana. I liked how you twisted together the show and your own ideas bringing back characters that were important but not used nearly enough. A great story overall.
Ravenclaw1991 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
This was too amazing for words! I honestly have no idea how to say how awesome it was. :) I love how it just started with something as simple as Arthur and Gwen allowing Merlin to attend a feast as a guest and sit with them and have so much happen afterward. When Morgana appeared in the forest before the dragonfasting, she was really.. naughty. xD Trying to seduce Merlin right in front of Arthur and the others! I actually love the idea of dragonfasting! I'd love to know how you came up with that idea, its pure genius!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
To be honest, I not exacly a fan of this version of Merlin, I like a more historically accurate version of Merlin, not the lasts versions of Merlin that were writed in the end of the Dark Ages, the myth of Arthur and Merlin begin in the 5th or 6th Centurys.

The british version of Merlin compared with earlys version have many errors, like for examples the knight armor, their swords, even the Camelot Castle, that is a french castle of the 19th Century, their are too clean, and have too good maners (in that time you could be kill for nothing, and was bloody and messy).
LadyDunla chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I only discovered this story today and read it all. I think it's absolutely amazing. Just a pity I didn't find it earlier. Amazing work.
xan-merrick chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
loved this story sorry to see it end. hope you have plans of writing more merlin/morgana fanfic in the future i would love to read more.
Lothiriel5 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I can't believe that as soon as I find this story it's finished. Nevertheless, the thoroughly enjoyed this story.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »