Reviews for Dragonfasting
all-in-time chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very interesting beginning. I like the idea of Gwaine finding out, now that Lancelot is no longer around. Also, the line about the white dragon changing the destinies is a nice idea to use - which makes sense on many levels, and even Kilgharrah seemed surprised, meaning she was not part of the "foretold plans" or whatever the old dragon saw. Great writing and dialogue, will be reading more ; )
A Million Mad Musings chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Awww the ending I think I'm gonna cry :) loved this story!
Sabriel-TS chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
awwww that ws lovely! I've always liked redemption stories, and thoughts that Morgause brainwashed Morgana. I liked how you twisted together the show and your own ideas bringing back characters that were important but not used nearly enough. A great story overall.
Ravenclaw1991 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
This was too amazing for words! I honestly have no idea how to say how awesome it was. :) I love how it just started with something as simple as Arthur and Gwen allowing Merlin to attend a feast as a guest and sit with them and have so much happen afterward. When Morgana appeared in the forest before the dragonfasting, she was really.. naughty. xD Trying to seduce Merlin right in front of Arthur and the others! I actually love the idea of dragonfasting! I'd love to know how you came up with that idea, its pure genius!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
To be honest, I not exacly a fan of this version of Merlin, I like a more historically accurate version of Merlin, not the lasts versions of Merlin that were writed in the end of the Dark Ages, the myth of Arthur and Merlin begin in the 5th or 6th Centurys.

The british version of Merlin compared with earlys version have many errors, like for examples the knight armor, their swords, even the Camelot Castle, that is a french castle of the 19th Century, their are too clean, and have too good maners (in that time you could be kill for nothing, and was bloody and messy).
LadyDunla chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I only discovered this story today and read it all. I think it's absolutely amazing. Just a pity I didn't find it earlier. Amazing work.
xan-merrick chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
loved this story sorry to see it end. hope you have plans of writing more merlin/morgana fanfic in the future i would love to read more.
Lothiriel5 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I can't believe that as soon as I find this story it's finished. Nevertheless, the thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Angelus91 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
this was a great story :) you did an awesome job
Meri Ley chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
After all the heart breaks, and the hopelessness and the seemingly endless battles, the golden age is here. For a fanfic reader like me, it does gladden the heart. Please, please be an angel always to us, Mergana lovers and treat us once more to your lovely and epic and awesome stories.
Meri Ley chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Oh, the mother of all awesome it is. You're so brilliant and I thank and congratulate you ebhg. Hope that there are more awesome stories you'll gonna hatch (so fond of Aithusa, you know) in this fanfiction. Mergana of course. Again, thanks a lot.
katie farmer chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AAAWWWWEESSOOMMEEE(Awesome)!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
you should write another story. this one ended to quickly for my liking...that's not a bad thing, that just means you need to think of another great idea. I really enjoyed the story. I love the banter and structure of it all.

Hope to see something new, maybe a modern day one. Thanks for sharing, you're writing is a pleasure to read.
Mike3207 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Very good story-look forward to any Merlin stories you do in the future.
TJTMaria chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AWHHH 3
:') Crying because of the adorableness...I mean, uh, ah, I'm not crying, psh...my eyes are just leaking, yeah..
Brilliant, this part was the best. Well no, it all was equally brilliant, I just like this part because of the little Pendragons and magical babies!
YOU REMEMBERED WILL! 3 I love you for that! I swear loads of people completely forget about him half the time, it's just great that you included him. I loved the names, they were perfect.
Sorry, I'll sum it up; I loved all of it.
Otherwise I would be going on about like every word or something, ahha.
Such an amazing story, such a brilliant job well done! :D
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »