Reviews for Dragonfasting
AnonReviewFairy chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Yay! magic reveal time!? Percival knows something about Emrys? that would be cool!
Super-my-wholock chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
I loved this so much I read it twice. I know consider this the ending to the series instead of the real ending because this is so much nicer! You write as the characters and it is an entrancing story. I love stories that turn out good in the end because a lot of Mergana fan fictions don't so thank you so much. It would be amazing if you did a sequel to this describing the years in between the last chapter and epilogue because you are AN AMAZING WRITER and I would love to read more Merlin stories by you. Thank you so much for putting my mind at peace!
Basil Allegri chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Woot! That was a lovely Mergana story (I'm glad you kept the smuttiness out of it). Merlin really is rather adorable and I liked the the way you portrayed his mother.
Excellent finishing sentence, by the way.
Danterevan chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
wow thats the best redemption scene ive ever read it not just she changed her mind and now shes good its so involved great job loved it one of my favorite

D
Danterevan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
OH SNAP BEST TWIST EVERRRRRRRRR that was amazing i love you so much right now oh i cant wait to press next and read some more

D
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
That was a fantastic story! I really hope there's more to come! :D
CrystalBud chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I love how you've created this story, it's so good, one of my favourites!
CrystalBud chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I love this story it's so well written and has a great story line!
AngelQueen chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Oh, this is lovely! YAY for Morgana returning to her wonderful self! Love her much! *beams*

Such a great story! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it! :)
CrystalBud chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This story is great!
DifferentShirley chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
A wonderful, heartfelt, amusing story. :3 Great job.
Mari Wollsch chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
great story xx
hades200 chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
me encanta una continuacion por favooor
Tawny chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Darn awesome THANK-YOU
Tawny chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Bad ass and bloody awesome!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »