Reviews for Dragonfasting
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
I sooooooooooo loved it! Curse u and ur addictive stories. i am so tired. must re read it soon.

Most awesome! more mergana?
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
:-)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I am so relieved to read ur a/n at the end. sooo good
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Oh sleepless night. bahahahahahahaha
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Oh man. ian so going to be useless at work tonorrkw. i must finish this be fore nidnight! O si great. I love it
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
That hilarious!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
OMFreakinGaius this is AWeSOME!
4getfulimaginator chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Best moments when I laughed out loud were when Arthur yells at the dragons for not explaining more about dragonfasting and, OF COURSE, all of Gwaine's cheeky quips. Your story has a great sense of humor and I really enjoyed it.
Arhie chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Aw. Great ending. You stretch cannon like a rubber band story, but its sweet and well- written and a happily-ever-after like is rarely found in Camelot lore. Good work, and thanks for sharing.
nochance chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
I loved this story so much! Brilliant chatacter and plot development and lovely wit. Subtlety is an art and I believe you have captured it perfectly.
nochance chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I feel a little sorry for Mordred. I know he is evil and what not, but I still view as a little kid. He was twisted by magic by Morgana and he fell for her because of it. He should have known not to anger a jealous Merlin though.
nochance chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for putting all the festivals up! I always appreciate it when someone does their research.
nochance chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
They blew out how many windows? Not exactly subtle, but so hilariously awkward.
nochance chapter 10 . 9/15/2012