Reviews for Dragonfasting
Dawn Ruthless chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
HAHA my favourite chapter yet.
Love the little bet the knights had going on, althouh i'm surprised they lasted eight weeks
Can't wait fo the next chapter ;)

Dawn
Sacred3 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
My favourite chapter so far. Not only because of the hot fluffiness between merlin and morgana, but the legalization of magic (and sir leon's long live the king call :D). The betting between all the knights was funny as well, so could imagine that happening. Great chapter.
FireyIce107 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Amazing chapter as usual! I loved the magic fight between morgana and Merlin and how nicely their relationships coming along:)
Annoymous chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Great story. Love the chapter ends. Keep going!
RavenclawMerlinFan chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Right. THIS should happen in Merlin.
It has everything I wanted in!
Magic reveal, the ban lifted, Morgana becoming good again AND her and Merlin getting together!
Loving this so far, I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
cvgirl chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
You are spoiling me. I am very grateful.
I just love Merlin and Morgana. Maybe Julian and Johnny could make one episode unrelated to the Season's arc and just do one like this.
katie farmer chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
yay, more more more!
georgiaj3 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter! The magic contest was a blast.
RealaCarsona chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I love this chapter, especially the betting! Nice job
cvgirl chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Awesome update! Arthur and Merlin are brothers! It is so awesome. I like that you threw Geoffrey in there too to corroborate the dragonfasting story. HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!
KAT chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Fantastic Story! I was wondering, I know this is a T rated fic and you have already written it out in full, but perhaps for the eventual "sex scene" you could make it M rated cause I think the story calls for it. And lets be honest, there isn't enough out there.
RealaCarsona chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
LOL!
I loved this chapter, especially the bit with sir leon enchanted and the last bit.
Thanks for updating so quick, your awesome XD
xan-merrick chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
as always i loved the last few chapters and can't wait for more please update soon
sailorbebe chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
"Does that make Merlin a prince?"
hehe that was great :D
Meri Ley chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. And I'm looking forward to Morgana's trial. Will it be so angsty? I like Hunith so much. Asking for grandchildren. Ha-ha. several not just one. ha-ha. Thanks a lot for the frequent updates. You're an angel.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »