Reviews for Dragonfasting
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
...but... it can;t be over... you need to... to.. make a sequal, yeah, a sequel. PLEEEEASE?!
xan-merrick chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
rmatri540 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
LOVE it. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
ImperfectSystem chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter, mate. Nice addition with the anvil, very traditional. I would have rather in the series it had the sword in the anvil than the stone. This is a very well written fic, mate, keep it up.
cflat chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Really like this story. I liked your explanation for how and why Morgana turned as dark and cold as she did in the show. Looking forward to the epilogue.
ted200 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
i love this story you should write for the show :)
FireyIce107 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Angry Merlin's quite attractive...great chapter:)
Soului chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Aannd BAMF Merlin and Morgana get to come out to play...this time on the same side! Very nice. I can't wait to see how you wrap this up.

Interesting question. 'Emrys' means immortal and in Arthurian legend Merlin is tricked/chooses to lock himself in sleep in some sort of cave/tree, thus allowing the fall of Camelot. Since you've completely derailed that by destroying the alliance of Mordred and Morgana, I've got to assume that Albion doesn't fall.

So in your brand of AU, would Morgana age and die along with the rest of Merlin's friends, or would they stay together through the ages, preparing for Arthur's return? Both possibilities would be interesting to read, don't you think. ;)
Annoymous chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Fantastic!
TJTMaria chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Haha. That was really good, it had a good amount of action in. GEEZ, i was so scared like 'No, not Merlin!' then Mordred's all 'Morgana is mine' and I'm like...you like the older ladies, huh?;)
So happy they won - hey, good always wins, I'm just glad there were no majour sacrifices made! :)
I thought Gwaine would die for a second there...*sigh of relief*
Brilliant story, loved all of it 3 :)
cvgirl chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
WHAT AN EPIC BATTLE! You did an awesome job! I could picture the last of the battle with Morgana and Merlin perfectly. I forgot about Morgana's connection to serpents... what a great way to tie it all in.

Loved that you included Guinevere and her speech. She was awesome.

Loved Arthur and the anvil too!

I don't want this to end.
slythrclwkwrd chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
EPIC chapter! :D
Oh noooooo, it's nearly over! :'(
What will I do once this story's ended?!
xan-merrick chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
loved the new chapters can't wait for more please update soon
FireyIce107 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Wonderful chapter as usual! Glad you got Altor in there :)
TJTMaria chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Haha!
That was an eventful chapter, though the little bit at the end, Gwaine's comment was good.
Eruuk,, MORDRED! You just had to do that, didn't you? *facepalm* Why, why Niðhöggr? Why not a wildereine instead?
Just making things difficult, huh? I see...
I loveee your story. OMG AITHUSA 3 JUST AASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFH
SHE SPOKEE.
OUTLOUD.
OMG.
Overload of cuteness. X'D
Morgana is pregnant! Wonder if Arthur's theory will prove correct. :)
Looking forward to the next part, brilliant chapter this one way, as always!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »