Reviews for Dragonfasting
FireyIce107 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Angry Merlin's quite attractive...great chapter:)
Soului chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Aannd BAMF Merlin and Morgana get to come out to play...this time on the same side! Very nice. I can't wait to see how you wrap this up.

Interesting question. 'Emrys' means immortal and in Arthurian legend Merlin is tricked/chooses to lock himself in sleep in some sort of cave/tree, thus allowing the fall of Camelot. Since you've completely derailed that by destroying the alliance of Mordred and Morgana, I've got to assume that Albion doesn't fall.

So in your brand of AU, would Morgana age and die along with the rest of Merlin's friends, or would they stay together through the ages, preparing for Arthur's return? Both possibilities would be interesting to read, don't you think. ;)
Annoymous chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Fantastic!
TJTMaria chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Haha. That was really good, it had a good amount of action in. GEEZ, i was so scared like 'No, not Merlin!' then Mordred's all 'Morgana is mine' and I'm like...you like the older ladies, huh?;)
So happy they won - hey, good always wins, I'm just glad there were no majour sacrifices made! :)
I thought Gwaine would die for a second there...*sigh of relief*
Brilliant story, loved all of it 3 :)
cvgirl chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
WHAT AN EPIC BATTLE! You did an awesome job! I could picture the last of the battle with Morgana and Merlin perfectly. I forgot about Morgana's connection to serpents... what a great way to tie it all in.

Loved that you included Guinevere and her speech. She was awesome.

Loved Arthur and the anvil too!

I don't want this to end.
RavenclawMerlinFan chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
EPIC chapter! :D
Oh noooooo, it's nearly over! :'(
What will I do once this story's ended?!
xan-merrick chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
loved the new chapters can't wait for more please update soon
FireyIce107 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Wonderful chapter as usual! Glad you got Altor in there :)
TJTMaria chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Haha!
That was an eventful chapter, though the little bit at the end, Gwaine's comment was good.
Eruuk,, MORDRED! You just had to do that, didn't you? *facepalm* Why, why Niðhöggr? Why not a wildereine instead?
Just making things difficult, huh? I see...
I loveee your story. OMG AITHUSA 3 JUST AASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFH
SHE SPOKEE.
OUTLOUD.
OMG.
Overload of cuteness. X'D
Morgana is pregnant! Wonder if Arthur's theory will prove correct. :)
Looking forward to the next part, brilliant chapter this one way, as always!
shell22 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Nice chapter.. luv it
RavenclawMerlinFan chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
YAY! Morgana's having a baby! :D
I hope it is a girl, just to prove Arthur wrong XD
Can girls be dragonlords? Or dragon...ladies? XD
cvgirl chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Each chapter gets better and better. Just love it! And that Alator is back.
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Duchess Emma chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! I love the good-natured teasing between the guys. So sweet! Although I'm suprised that Arthur isn't more grossed out. Things are brewing on the horizon, I like it!

Also, I'm extremely jealous that you're able to write and publish this all within a few days. It takes me an eternity to write (I also write for a living so it's hard to find the time for my side projects). Looking forward to the next few chapters!
Meri Ley chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for being so thorough with your writing. You're not just a prolific writer, ebhg, but an awesome and meticulous one. Won't be surprised if you make it really good even outside of the fanfiction. Well, I can say that there a lot of writers in this fanfiction that are really good. I love how you gave details on the burgeoning love and affection between Mergana. I think they do need a strong and solid foundation for their relationship considering that Camelot is threatened by powerful sorcerers. The couple will always be an open target for magical manipulation/enchantment that would make them so vulnerable. Besides, toppling Emryss and Morgana-who is also so powerful, would be a feat worth more than anything to any magical person. And the suspense is building, especially now that an heir (to Camelot) is about to be born. And who knows an heir to a dragonlord. Yay. Hail to the golden era of Camelot. (still a long shot, am I right?). Love your update.l Thanks.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »