Reviews for Dragonfasting
LadyDunla chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I only discovered this story today and read it all. I think it's absolutely amazing. Just a pity I didn't find it earlier. Amazing work.
xan-merrick chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
loved this story sorry to see it end. hope you have plans of writing more merlin/morgana fanfic in the future i would love to read more.
Lothiriel5 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I can't believe that as soon as I find this story it's finished. Nevertheless, the thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Angelus91 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
this was a great story :) you did an awesome job
Meri Ley chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
After all the heart breaks, and the hopelessness and the seemingly endless battles, the golden age is here. For a fanfic reader like me, it does gladden the heart. Please, please be an angel always to us, Mergana lovers and treat us once more to your lovely and epic and awesome stories.
Meri Ley chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Oh, the mother of all awesome it is. You're so brilliant and I thank and congratulate you ebhg. Hope that there are more awesome stories you'll gonna hatch (so fond of Aithusa, you know) in this fanfiction. Mergana of course. Again, thanks a lot.
katie farmer chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
you should write another story. this one ended to quickly for my liking...that's not a bad thing, that just means you need to think of another great idea. I really enjoyed the story. I love the banter and structure of it all.

Hope to see something new, maybe a modern day one. Thanks for sharing, you're writing is a pleasure to read.
Mike3207 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Very good story-look forward to any Merlin stories you do in the future.
TJTMaria chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
:') Crying because of the adorableness...I mean, uh, ah, I'm not crying, eyes are just leaking, yeah..
Brilliant, this part was the best. Well no, it all was equally brilliant, I just like this part because of the little Pendragons and magical babies!
YOU REMEMBERED WILL! 3 I love you for that! I swear loads of people completely forget about him half the time, it's just great that you included him. I loved the names, they were perfect.
Sorry, I'll sum it up; I loved all of it.
Otherwise I would be going on about like every word or something, ahha.
Such an amazing story, such a brilliant job well done! :D
Annoymous chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Now That's a story!
sweety2010 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AMAZING story...Thanks so much for writing it and updating quite frequently...I enjoyed reading this very much...looking forward to more of your stories
rmatri540 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Great story. I loved it and hope to read more of your stories in the future.
shell22 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story. So said it's over! :-(
cvgirl chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Bittersweet for it is over, but it was a great tale. Thank you so much for sharing.
Write more if you are inspired.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »