Reviews for Dragonfasting
katie farmer chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AAAWWWWEESSOOMMEEE(Awesome)!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
you should write another story. this one ended to quickly for my liking...that's not a bad thing, that just means you need to think of another great idea. I really enjoyed the story. I love the banter and structure of it all.

Hope to see something new, maybe a modern day one. Thanks for sharing, you're writing is a pleasure to read.
Mike3207 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Very good story-look forward to any Merlin stories you do in the future.
forgottentea chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AWHHH 3
:') Crying because of the adorableness...I mean, uh, ah, I'm not crying, psh...my eyes are just leaking, yeah..
Brilliant, this part was the best. Well no, it all was equally brilliant, I just like this part because of the little Pendragons and magical babies!
YOU REMEMBERED WILL! 3 I love you for that! I swear loads of people completely forget about him half the time, it's just great that you included him. I loved the names, they were perfect.
Sorry, I'll sum it up; I loved all of it.
Otherwise I would be going on about like every word or something, ahha.
Such an amazing story, such a brilliant job well done! :D
Annoymous chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Now That's a story!
sweety2010 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
AMAZING story...Thanks so much for writing it and updating quite frequently...I enjoyed reading this very much...looking forward to more of your stories
rmatri540 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Great story. I loved it and hope to read more of your stories in the future.
shell22 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story. So said it's over! :-(
cvgirl chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Bittersweet for it is over, but it was a great tale. Thank you so much for sharing.
Write more if you are inspired.
FireyIce107 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Always love happy endings! Loved that the knights were married and all the little kids! Thank you for this wonderful story:)
FalafalafaPancakes chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Its over! Noooooo! *cries in a corner* i hope u make other stories with mergana because this was a story that i very much enjoyed. :)
-Falafalafa Pancakes
slythrclwkwrd chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Oh NOOOO! It's over! What will I do now?! :(
Epic ending though! Where did you come up with Arthur and Guinevere's children's names?
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
...but... it can;t be over... you need to... to.. make a sequal, yeah, a sequel. PLEEEEASE?!
xan-merrick chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
rmatri540 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
LOVE it. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »