Reviews for Dragonfasting
slythrclwkwrd chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
YAY! Morgana's having a baby! :D
I hope it is a girl, just to prove Arthur wrong XD
Can girls be dragonlords? Or dragon...ladies? XD
cvgirl chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Each chapter gets better and better. Just love it! And that Alator is back.
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Duchess Emma chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! I love the good-natured teasing between the guys. So sweet! Although I'm suprised that Arthur isn't more grossed out. Things are brewing on the horizon, I like it!

Also, I'm extremely jealous that you're able to write and publish this all within a few days. It takes me an eternity to write (I also write for a living so it's hard to find the time for my side projects). Looking forward to the next few chapters!
Meri Ley chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for being so thorough with your writing. You're not just a prolific writer, ebhg, but an awesome and meticulous one. Won't be surprised if you make it really good even outside of the fanfiction. Well, I can say that there a lot of writers in this fanfiction that are really good. I love how you gave details on the burgeoning love and affection between Mergana. I think they do need a strong and solid foundation for their relationship considering that Camelot is threatened by powerful sorcerers. The couple will always be an open target for magical manipulation/enchantment that would make them so vulnerable. Besides, toppling Emryss and Morgana-who is also so powerful, would be a feat worth more than anything to any magical person. And the suspense is building, especially now that an heir (to Camelot) is about to be born. And who knows an heir to a dragonlord. Yay. Hail to the golden era of Camelot. (still a long shot, am I right?). Love your update.l Thanks.
Duchess Emma chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Why, thank you for the bump! I don't have a teenage niece (and no one but my fiancee knows my pen name) so I do try very hard to earn that M rating. As for this chapter though, I loved it! The idea of their magic bonding them together so they can "bond together" was spot on and really sexy. While I do prefer a more blunt and graphic approach to the naughty parts, I admire the way you've infused this story with sensuality and passion. It hasn't felt like I'm missing anything, which is quite a feat as I almost always want more details. Great chapter!
TJTMaria chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Wow, I never noticed them celebrated - I need to pay more attention haha.
Just started reading this, it's brilliant and you seem to put in so much effort! You're plot is fantastic and the pace is good too, not too slow or fast.
Really enjoying this though, it's brilliant.
Looking forward to reading more! :)
trueromantic333 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Okay, this is by far one of the best Mergana stories I have ever read! The romance is believable, and I like your explanation for Morgana's incredibly sudden change of is one thing that really bothered me in the show-she went from "Protect the innocent, save little children, etc" to "I WILL BE QUEEN AND DESTROY ALL WHO AREN'T MAGICAL." Great story!
RealaCarsona chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Another amazing chapter, it may interest you to know that yours is the only fanfic i review without fail. I love your style of writing and i especially love the magical duels.
I think ive said it before but you should be writing for the show.

Reala
slythrclwkwrd chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
"And I believe that Morgana would agree quite readily that I am, in fact, a man,"
I found this line just hilarious XD

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the next chapter! XD
Pooperscooper11 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
loved the two chapters and enjoyed the Gwen and Morgana moments. That is a major thing I miss from the show. Gwen and Morgana's friendship was great to see and now we don't get to see it. You have me so interested in what Alvarr and Mordred are up to and where they're hiding.
shell22 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Another great chapter !
FireyIce107 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Arthur and Merlin's dual? The best! Well done on that:) and Gwen's pregnant, yay! Arwen babies! Awesome chapter!
cvgirl chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I am totally spoiled now...

Love that Guinevere is expecting. And I love the love story you are telling between Merlin and Morgana.
cvgirl chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Awesome! That scene with the glass shattering and the knights snickering is priceless. Just loved it.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »