Reviews for Dragonfasting
prankgurl chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
it was an exhilarating read. thank you for writing this.
Adele chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
wahahaahahahahahaha love the humour
adele chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
I love the way you are handling this story. I always love stories of redemption.
Ann chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
Oh my gosh this story is gorgeous! Thank you so much for writing it:):):)
Ann chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
BRILLIANT
Ann chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Bwuahahhaah This is beautiful
Ann chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Holy amazing! I am so excited for this story:):):)
Zy chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
I absolutely loved this fic. I think it is the best I have read with merlin/morgana pairings.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
One of the best Merlin fanfiction said I've read. I've greatly enjoyed it and kind of wish the show would have actually done something like the dragon fasting to Merlin and Morgana that would have been really cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
By far my favourite morgana/merlin story, definitely top 3 merlin fanfiction I ever read and I want through a lot...beautiful story that delivers a heart warming smile at the end...just bravo
93 Diagon Alley chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
This story was so absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it, it was so well done! And I really liked the idea of the dragonfasting. That was a clever concept :)

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
slytherhiss chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Oh wow this was an amazing read! And I'm crying I'm such a sucker for happy endings gosh
Adele chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It is definitely fabulous that Merlin and Morgana finally have a happy family life
T-tawny chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I have read this so many times and it is still brilliant!
Anon chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Wow. No words as to how awesome this was. Amazingly original idea and great fluency, and I loved the interactions between all the characters!
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »