Reviews for Dragonfasting
Justine Lark chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
Great battle scene! I especially love how they all had to work together to kill the beast.
Justine Lark chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Hurray for Alator! He is an awesome character. The coming battle sounds great with the Norse beast to grapple with.
Justine Lark chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Mordred plus Alvarr! They are good adversaries. I'm excited to see how this plays out.
Justine Lark chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Great scene for M&M to demonstrate their abilities. I really wanted Merlin to win their duel though.
Justine Lark chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I really enjoy your group conversation scenes. You handle them so well. I am more confident to write dialogue between two people, but you seem to be able to orchestrate multiple voices beautifully.

I feel that given Merlin's power, he would be able to enchant someone more subtly, but it's true that on the show everyone who was enchanted behaved rather differently.
Justine Lark chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
excellent conversation about destiny & choice. and that was quite funny how Merlin made the door fly open. seems like things are progressing. I'm going to speculate that some sort of threat occurs and working together to defeat it helps Merlin and Morgana become closer.
Justine Lark chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
good conflict in the chapter and it is good how they still have to stay close even though they are no longer physically connected. that certainly creates dramatic tension!
Justine Lark chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
lovely scene, it is great how you blend in humor with the emotional conversation.
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
love the concept that Morgana had something dark implanted. the dragonfasting thing makes me a tad uncomfortable because neither of them consented to that, but I'm sure it will all come right. and probably one could just say something like "if the hearts are unwilling the dragonfasting will not be binding," right?
Justine Lark chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Interesting! I feel that almost all those conversations of Merlin explaining his magic that I've read took place in private between M & A, not with others present. Great analogy between magic and royalty.
Justine Lark chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I didn't expect that! I really like Iseldir and wish he had been on the show more.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Neat premise! Somehow I wasn't aware of this story.
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
It is getting to be very good! I can't stop reading! My eyes are glued to the story!
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
that was cute and fun ;)
NightsAnger chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Yay! Happy endings for all! This really was a great piece of work. You should be proud.
316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »