Reviews for Dragonfasting
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
I was ridiculously captivated by this story. I lost sleep over it. The story was excellent, the characters were beyond believable. Thank you for this.
I'm midway through season 5 and I want so much for there to be happy endings. This is how I hope it ends.
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Such a cute ending! I loved how you added the Norse element into the Camelot scene. It truly was a pleasure to read:)
batgirl2992 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
That was awesome. Thanks for writing it!
Bismark195 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
This was amazing. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of literature.
Daughter of the Lion chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Oh. My. Merlin! I love this! A sequel, please! I love your writing talent!
Daughter of the Lion chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
loved it
SH chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
This was incredible! This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! Out of the Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who (Hell, i even read one direction fics as a dare) fandoms and this is in my top 5 best fanfictions. You have also opened my mind to Merlin/Morgana. Thankyou for creating this, well done for creating this and i hope you write more in the future! Il be sure to pass this story on to my friends and then there will be more people to recognise your talents!
SH
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
I'm glad you don't do smut. Just like a good hamburger doesn't need cheese and pickles and ketchup, but just a bit of salt, a good story doesn't need smut, but just a broken window.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This is very interesting. I know it was a couple chapters ago, but I really loved how Merlin blasted the stump.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I always love seeing something new and different. The reveal was! Thanks!
libro5678 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
so adorable!
libro5678 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! they're going to kill each other!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
this is the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssst merlin fanfic I've ever read
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »