Reviews for Dragonfasting
Justine Lark chapter 6 . 4/24
lovely scene, it is great how you blend in humor with the emotional conversation.
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 4/24
love the concept that Morgana had something dark implanted. the dragonfasting thing makes me a tad uncomfortable because neither of them consented to that, but I'm sure it will all come right. and probably one could just say something like "if the hearts are unwilling the dragonfasting will not be binding," right?
Justine Lark chapter 4 . 4/24
Interesting! I feel that almost all those conversations of Merlin explaining his magic that I've read took place in private between M & A, not with others present. Great analogy between magic and royalty.
Justine Lark chapter 3 . 4/24
I didn't expect that! I really like Iseldir and wish he had been on the show more.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 4/24
Neat premise! Somehow I wasn't aware of this story.
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/15
It is getting to be very good! I can't stop reading! My eyes are glued to the story!
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 3/1
that was cute and fun ;)
NightsAnger chapter 15 . 2/24
Yay! Happy endings for all! This really was a great piece of work. You should be proud.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 15 . 2/11
i love Morgana redemption stories, even knowing the legends I could never truly understand how the sweet morgana from the start of bbc Merlin became so evil.
KIMMIKY chapter 1 . 2/5
Seriously, this, and another's favour are my two fav reveal fics and wonder of wonders Merlin gets the girl! The reveal itself is awesome in both but this just pips another's favour to the post, just because it's how i imagined the reveal to go (my half written fic has a very similarly frustrated and pissed off warlock!) I have never understood why almost all the reveal fics i have read have Merlin cast as a mild mannered, semi-spineless and grovelling type, why the hell should he BEG for FORGIVENESS for the way he was born and for lying to his friends when said lies were the only thing keeping the kingdom safe. I've always thought that Arthur would probably be more bothered about the lying than the magic itself since he KNOWS Merlin, his arrogance would see that as a betrayal without thinking of the reasons behind it and it would take Merlin ramming the truth of a magician's lonely and quite frankly frightening existence to break the years of conditioning his mind underwent in his father's reign. Very well done, if you write any more please let me know i would love to read them!
I love how you've written about Morgana sensing the residual magic. We know it's Merlin and she's feeling comforting familiarity. Very cool.
I am re-reading your story because I enjoyed it so much the first time.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 15 . 1/25
You know a story is beautiful when you are sad when it ends. I never want to stop reading this.
Billmastergamin115 chapter 3 . 1/22
Just so you know, you do have many words used, but your making this all happen too fast.
Billmastergamin115 chapter 15 . 1/19
I've read this from start to finish. It is truly the best work of art in a story I've seen so far.
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »