Reviews for Dragonfasting
EDelta88 chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
Very well done.
lilyblaney chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I may have laughed at the last line.
Ok, but this story is turning out to be way better than I expected. I don't particularly like Merlin/Morgana fanfics, partly because most romances aren't very interesting to me, partly because I see them more as friends (and it is very hard to write convincing storylines where Morgan's turns away from her dark path), but mostly because I ship Freylin to the ends of the earth and back XD. So that homage of sorts in the first chapter was perfect! It really set up the love story. And you didn't disregard Merlin's feelings for her! I was immensely pleased by that (and goodness, that sounds old fashioned).
I also LOVE that you had Merlin join in the feast as a guest! I was positively delighted! There are far too little fanfics where that happens and Arthur doesn't know of Merlin's magic. And Gwaine lol. Perceptive when drunk, as I like him. Good man.
Anyway, ahem. This is very good. I'm gonna keep reading now because this looks super exciting! (Why does the idea of Morgana holding Aithusa captive to get Merlin to do what she wants make me so excited? Honestly. Must be my love for protective!dragonlord!merlin lol. I do ever so much love Aithusa and Kilgarrah (the old grump haha))
prankgurl chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
it was an exhilarating read. thank you for writing this.
Adele chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
wahahaahahahahahaha love the humour
adele chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
I love the way you are handling this story. I always love stories of redemption.
Ann chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
Oh my gosh this story is gorgeous! Thank you so much for writing it:):):)
Ann chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
BRILLIANT
Ann chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Bwuahahhaah This is beautiful
Ann chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Holy amazing! I am so excited for this story:):):)
Zy chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
I absolutely loved this fic. I think it is the best I have read with merlin/morgana pairings.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
One of the best Merlin fanfiction said I've read. I've greatly enjoyed it and kind of wish the show would have actually done something like the dragon fasting to Merlin and Morgana that would have been really cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
By far my favourite morgana/merlin story, definitely top 3 merlin fanfiction I ever read and I want through a lot...beautiful story that delivers a heart warming smile at the end...just bravo
93 Diagon Alley chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
This story was so absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it, it was so well done! And I really liked the idea of the dragonfasting. That was a clever concept :)

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
slytherhiss chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Oh wow this was an amazing read! And I'm crying I'm such a sucker for happy endings gosh
Adele chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It is definitely fabulous that Merlin and Morgana finally have a happy family life
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »