Reviews for Dragonfasting
93 Diagon Alley chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
This story was so absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it, it was so well done! And I really liked the idea of the dragonfasting. That was a clever concept :)

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
slytherhiss chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Oh wow this was an amazing read! And I'm crying I'm such a sucker for happy endings gosh
Adele chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It is definitely fabulous that Merlin and Morgana finally have a happy family life
T-tawny chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I have read this so many times and it is still brilliant!
Anon chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Wow. No words as to how awesome this was. Amazingly original idea and great fluency, and I loved the interactions between all the characters!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
What a brilliant and lovely story, well done and thank you for writing it. I look forward to more of your stories, Janet x xx all the best x
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
Aw. This was really cute! Mergana for life! ️️️️ (Though I did love your Merlin x Mithan (?) fic) You made me feel a lot better about the whole Morgana situation. :,( This is the true ending in my heart! :D

P.S. I still don't know the correct spelling of Mithan ;P
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Poor Morgana, you say you want to be able to control dragons, but that truth of the matter is that you are just scared of her abandoning you as so many have
Plasmadom chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This is Jack after he sees the Teselecta Doctor right? That is why he thinks the Doctor is dead. AND
(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)
The cookies are a new thing but make is so more delicious.
RoboDestroyer chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
I absolutely love this story and the whole idea behind it. I love Mergana and you were able to make a really impressive story and romance, so I thank you.
CrossoverAddict chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
Such a good story. I definitely appreciate stories where romantic relationships have time to grow and mature instead of just appearing from what seems like nothing to 'I love you' in less than a week. Not saying love can't be like that, but it feels like author's want to rush through the falling-in-love bit and get straight into the already-in-love bit. Thank you for writing and sharing this finely crafted tale.
PalyGirl chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
OMG! I was laughing when I read this chapter. Guias has to explain the facts of (dragonlord's) life and Merlin and Morgana itch when they're apart. Too funny!
PalyGirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
I was confused by the 4-year gap from when Morgana left Camelot and the start of your story. There is only a 1-year gap between series 3 and series 4 of the show. But I understand this is your world and you wanted a larger gap. I'll go with it but my mind automatically changes the gap to 1 year, since that makes sense to me. I'm still reading and enjoying your work.
PalyGirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Chapter 5: Oh, wow, this story really zigs and zags. First, I thought it would be a redemption fic for Morgana, then it became a reveal fic for Merlin and now it's just gone off the deep end. And it's still holding my attention and interest. You are a gifted writer. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
PalyGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I started this story because of the good writing and Aithusa. That baby dragon was darling and didn't deserve what it suffered on the show. I'm not a Merlin/Morgana fan but I do like good writing. Let's see where this goes!
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »