Reviews for Dragonfasting
Justine Lark chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
excellent conversation about destiny & choice. and that was quite funny how Merlin made the door fly open. seems like things are progressing. I'm going to speculate that some sort of threat occurs and working together to defeat it helps Merlin and Morgana become closer.
Justine Lark chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
good conflict in the chapter and it is good how they still have to stay close even though they are no longer physically connected. that certainly creates dramatic tension!
Justine Lark chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
lovely scene, it is great how you blend in humor with the emotional conversation.
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
love the concept that Morgana had something dark implanted. the dragonfasting thing makes me a tad uncomfortable because neither of them consented to that, but I'm sure it will all come right. and probably one could just say something like "if the hearts are unwilling the dragonfasting will not be binding," right?
Justine Lark chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Interesting! I feel that almost all those conversations of Merlin explaining his magic that I've read took place in private between M & A, not with others present. Great analogy between magic and royalty.
Justine Lark chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I didn't expect that! I really like Iseldir and wish he had been on the show more.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Neat premise! Somehow I wasn't aware of this story.
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
It is getting to be very good! I can't stop reading! My eyes are glued to the story!
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
that was cute and fun ;)
NightsAnger chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Yay! Happy endings for all! This really was a great piece of work. You should be proud.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
i love Morgana redemption stories, even knowing the legends I could never truly understand how the sweet morgana from the start of bbc Merlin became so evil.
KIMMIKY chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Seriously, this, and another's favour are my two fav reveal fics and wonder of wonders Merlin gets the girl! The reveal itself is awesome in both but this just pips another's favour to the post, just because it's how i imagined the reveal to go (my half written fic has a very similarly frustrated and pissed off warlock!) I have never understood why almost all the reveal fics i have read have Merlin cast as a mild mannered, semi-spineless and grovelling type, why the hell should he BEG for FORGIVENESS for the way he was born and for lying to his friends when said lies were the only thing keeping the kingdom safe. I've always thought that Arthur would probably be more bothered about the lying than the magic itself since he KNOWS Merlin, his arrogance would see that as a betrayal without thinking of the reasons behind it and it would take Merlin ramming the truth of a magician's lonely and quite frankly frightening existence to break the years of conditioning his mind underwent in his father's reign. Very well done, if you write any more please let me know i would love to read them!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I love how you've written about Morgana sensing the residual magic. We know it's Merlin and she's feeling comforting familiarity. Very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I am re-reading your story because I enjoyed it so much the first time.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
You know a story is beautiful when you are sad when it ends. I never want to stop reading this.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »