Reviews for Dragonfasting
Plasmadom chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This is Jack after he sees the Teselecta Doctor right? That is why he thinks the Doctor is dead. AND
(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)MORE(::)
The cookies are a new thing but make is so more delicious.
RoboDestroyer chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
I absolutely love this story and the whole idea behind it. I love Mergana and you were able to make a really impressive story and romance, so I thank you.
CrossoverAddict chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
Such a good story. I definitely appreciate stories where romantic relationships have time to grow and mature instead of just appearing from what seems like nothing to 'I love you' in less than a week. Not saying love can't be like that, but it feels like author's want to rush through the falling-in-love bit and get straight into the already-in-love bit. Thank you for writing and sharing this finely crafted tale.
PalyGirl chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
OMG! I was laughing when I read this chapter. Guias has to explain the facts of (dragonlord's) life and Merlin and Morgana itch when they're apart. Too funny!
PalyGirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
I was confused by the 4-year gap from when Morgana left Camelot and the start of your story. There is only a 1-year gap between series 3 and series 4 of the show. But I understand this is your world and you wanted a larger gap. I'll go with it but my mind automatically changes the gap to 1 year, since that makes sense to me. I'm still reading and enjoying your work.
PalyGirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Chapter 5: Oh, wow, this story really zigs and zags. First, I thought it would be a redemption fic for Morgana, then it became a reveal fic for Merlin and now it's just gone off the deep end. And it's still holding my attention and interest. You are a gifted writer. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
PalyGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I started this story because of the good writing and Aithusa. That baby dragon was darling and didn't deserve what it suffered on the show. I'm not a Merlin/Morgana fan but I do like good writing. Let's see where this goes!
oma13 chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
Awesome! I want more! Another story please!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Awww, porr widdle Morgana... all those people she killed, their families should just suck it up and admit how unimportant theiy were next to her previous twu wuviness...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story! :). Love it! I'd love to see more with the kids.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Loved this story! :) So sweet, Merlin really deserves to be happy. Very well written and a joy to read!
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
AGH this was amazing. 10/10 and I'm going to search for more mergana fics because this redemption arc is everything I secretly wanted :D so well done!
DieHardShipper chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
OMG! I love this story so much! It it so well written! I'm so happy with the legitimant reason behind Merlin and Morgana's love, what with the black enchantment and dragonfasting. (Btw, is that a real thing, or did you make it up? If you did, WOW! Talk about creative!) Thank you for putting such a beautiful story on the Internet. (Lol I literally spent all afternoon reading this, didn't even put my iPad down after I discovered it!)
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have read this so many times and it never gets boring! Many thanks!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »