Reviews for Dragonfasting
Lthien chapter 5 . 1/10
I absolutely adore this story; along with "Another's Favor!" The banter between the boys is spot on and your writing style is exquisite! You are my favorite author on this site, hands down!

P.S. I have read this story about three times and I have yet to tire of its perfection-same with "Another's Favor." I do hope you continue writing for this fandom-you're brilliant.

ifarted-version2.0 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That was absolutely adorable and I loved every second of it. You captured the characters perfectly and put your own little spin on them. It made me laugh out loud and cringe with the characters, and I stayed up really late to finish reading this. Thank you for writing this and I will definitely be readin your other stuff :)
ZaraHunter chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
This is beautiful and fantastic and wonderful and I love this story! I really wish this was how things had happened!
Thank you for writing it.

The Potters of the Future chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Well Morgana that's why you should be careful what you wish for
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
I was ridiculously captivated by this story. I lost sleep over it. The story was excellent, the characters were beyond believable. Thank you for this.
I'm midway through season 5 and I want so much for there to be happy endings. This is how I hope it ends.
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Such a cute ending! I loved how you added the Norse element into the Camelot scene. It truly was a pleasure to read:)
batgirl2992 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
That was awesome. Thanks for writing it!
Bismark195 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
This was amazing. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of literature.
Daughter of the Lion chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Oh. My. Merlin! I love this! A sequel, please! I love your writing talent!
Daughter of the Lion chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
loved it
SH chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
This was incredible! This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! Out of the Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who (Hell, i even read one direction fics as a dare) fandoms and this is in my top 5 best fanfictions. You have also opened my mind to Merlin/Morgana. Thankyou for creating this, well done for creating this and i hope you write more in the future! Il be sure to pass this story on to my friends and then there will be more people to recognise your talents!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
I'm glad you don't do smut. Just like a good hamburger doesn't need cheese and pickles and ketchup, but just a bit of salt, a good story doesn't need smut, but just a broken window.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This is very interesting. I know it was a couple chapters ago, but I really loved how Merlin blasted the stump.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »