Reviews for Dragonfasting
Lady Ambrosius chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I like the way you had Merlin's magic on the way to being revealed. Good meeting in the Darkling woods between Arthur and the Druids.
Lady Ambrosius chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Interesting so far. Don't forget Morgana loved Aithusa and would never harm her
AJsRandom chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
I know your story's older, but it's one of my favorites here! Your proofreaders served you very well! I know when I can talk back to the characters or smack my head when they do something stupid that they've really reached me. I really admire how you handled the "marital relations." Many authors just throw the characters in bed together and that's unrealistic and not something I need in my head. So thank you! This story is in my faves and I'll be looking at what else you've written! :)
caithzadz chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
*sniff* so beautiful!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awwww
OrangeSilk chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love this story, it is really well written and in character, i love how Mordred was screaming about Morgana being his! Could not stop reading even if it is 2 i the morning and it's Monday tomorrow... :-) :-) :-)
njchrispatrick chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
That was so funny, brilliantly written with the revealing but not specific bits.
Helenmorgause chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
amazing
Tawny chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hi back to read this again! I can't stop loving this and this should have been the ending of Merlin
:L
Deewhy chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Awesome,fantastic,crazy,sappy,''sweet''(i hate u 4 makin me say dat 'am a guy')...d story is jst too good...keep it up nd please refer me to any other story u've written or still workin on...here is ma it up
Moon Fox chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Wow took me a few days to get through this, but well worth it! Nice job. I really liked how you brought everything together. It was almost like each chapter was a separate smaller book. I had initially hoped to see a bit more of the angst and powerstruggle between Morgana and Merlin with the way you seemed to be leading the plot. But I am pleased with the way it turned.
Moon Fox chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Oh man, IcarusLSU turned me onto this story a few days ago. This is amazing! So glad I wasn't the only one to think that all Morgana had done was part of an enchantment. I love the description of Merlin and her fighting in the mind... after she was threatening to have her way. T
The reveal was done beautifully with the children! And this chapter with Hunith and the reveal to the council and all was really nice.

Well I'm off to read the next chapters. I probably won't review again until the end, just because it's easier to lump it all in together.
Dave chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
This is the best Fanfic I've ever read. It's Great, I must commend.!
Sardonic Irony chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
It's good. I really liked it. It was convincingly heartfelt and the attempt for redemption felt genuine, but it does come back to the fact that the mountains they had to climb were almost too low. And just to note, I felt the Mordred characterisation was almost too... easy. By that I mean he was too childish and almost petulently angry to the point where I couldn't really take him seriously. Mordred in the show had a sense of gravity, even before series 5, and I felt the almost child-like strop he was having was kind of pathetic for Camelot's greatest threat. So, overall, it was a good fic, well-written and nice, just two things I'd look at - making the chalenges feel more like a challenge and making your evil character more evil and convincing (ironically as I have already said your evil Morgana was fantastic). Overall, though, good job thank you for a good fic.
Sardonic Irony chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
It's still an interesting, good fic, and I still love it. My issue remains the same in that there isn't enough of a sense of achivement as characters overcome obstacles because the obstacles simply aren't high enough. And I promise this is the last time I'll mention that, unless it changes in which case I'll praise you :D Overall, though, it's still great.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »