Reviews for Dragonfasting
Bismark195 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
This was amazing. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of literature.
Daughter of the Lion chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Oh. My. Merlin! I love this! A sequel, please! I love your writing talent!
Daughter of the Lion chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
loved it
SH chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
This was incredible! This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! Out of the Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who (Hell, i even read one direction fics as a dare) fandoms and this is in my top 5 best fanfictions. You have also opened my mind to Merlin/Morgana. Thankyou for creating this, well done for creating this and i hope you write more in the future! Il be sure to pass this story on to my friends and then there will be more people to recognise your talents!
SH
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
I'm glad you don't do smut. Just like a good hamburger doesn't need cheese and pickles and ketchup, but just a bit of salt, a good story doesn't need smut, but just a broken window.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This is very interesting. I know it was a couple chapters ago, but I really loved how Merlin blasted the stump.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I always love seeing something new and different. The reveal was! Thanks!
libro5678 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
so adorable!
libro5678 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! they're going to kill each other!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
this is the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssst merlin fanfic I've ever read
BlueMoonMaples chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story, the idea of dragonfasting seems so original. (Yes, I've read forced marriage Mergana fics before, but none as good as this, and none with such an original idea.) I loved the story, occasionally the characters were a bit ooc, but it's an AU, and it wasn't a big thing. My favorite part would have to be the hair brushing, I just thought it was so sweet, and such a Merlin thing to do. I also really enjoyed reading the friendly magic duel between Merlin and Morgana after their first 8 weeks together. I think the story was well-written, had a good plot, and very sweet moments. Though I wish the conflict with Mordred had gone on longer, I really loved this story. Thank you for writing it!
FanFictionEngineer chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
This was beautiful!
I would have to say that this is my second favorite fanfic of Mergana!

You are a very good writer. Keep it up.
Lady Ambrosius chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Great Story! I enjoyed reading! The Dragon battle was awesome.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »