Reviews for Dragonfasting
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
AGH this was amazing. 10/10 and I'm going to search for more mergana fics because this redemption arc is everything I secretly wanted :D so well done!
DieHardShipper chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
OMG! I love this story so much! It it so well written! I'm so happy with the legitimant reason behind Merlin and Morgana's love, what with the black enchantment and dragonfasting. (Btw, is that a real thing, or did you make it up? If you did, WOW! Talk about creative!) Thank you for putting such a beautiful story on the Internet. (Lol I literally spent all afternoon reading this, didn't even put my iPad down after I discovered it!)
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have read this so many times and it never gets boring! Many thanks!
MonJoh chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
I enjoyed this story. I often thought that the best explanation for Morgana's abrupt and uttter change of personality was that Morgause enchanted her.
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Awe! This was really good! I very much enjoyed reading this! I especially loved the ending with all the kids! Dragonfasting! What an original idea! I would have drawn things out a little more with Merlin and Morgana tho, I thought the simple meaningless peck was a bit too easy of a solution to undo the binding of their hands but then you followed it up with them being physically uncomfortable when not in the other's presence so they were still forced to spend allot of time in close quarters until they "bonded" ;) which worked out very well. The training with magic vs steel was also really fun to read, M&M certainly took Arthur and the knights to task! The story could have used a little more detail in how more sorcerers came to join Camelot's army for the fight against Mordred and Alvarr, were they druids from Iseldir's clan? I also think you did a great job with the magic reveal. The timing with going to make peace with the druids was perfect and I was glad that Arthur didn't react too harshly. Over all this was a great read and i'm so glad I found it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Justine Lark chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Beautiful ending! I really enjoyed this story.
Justine Lark chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
Great battle scene! I especially love how they all had to work together to kill the beast.
Justine Lark chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Hurray for Alator! He is an awesome character. The coming battle sounds great with the Norse beast to grapple with.
Justine Lark chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Mordred plus Alvarr! They are good adversaries. I'm excited to see how this plays out.
Justine Lark chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Great scene for M&M to demonstrate their abilities. I really wanted Merlin to win their duel though.
Justine Lark chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I really enjoy your group conversation scenes. You handle them so well. I am more confident to write dialogue between two people, but you seem to be able to orchestrate multiple voices beautifully.

I feel that given Merlin's power, he would be able to enchant someone more subtly, but it's true that on the show everyone who was enchanted behaved rather differently.
Justine Lark chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
excellent conversation about destiny & choice. and that was quite funny how Merlin made the door fly open. seems like things are progressing. I'm going to speculate that some sort of threat occurs and working together to defeat it helps Merlin and Morgana become closer.
Justine Lark chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
good conflict in the chapter and it is good how they still have to stay close even though they are no longer physically connected. that certainly creates dramatic tension!
Justine Lark chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
lovely scene, it is great how you blend in humor with the emotional conversation.
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
love the concept that Morgana had something dark implanted. the dragonfasting thing makes me a tad uncomfortable because neither of them consented to that, but I'm sure it will all come right. and probably one could just say something like "if the hearts are unwilling the dragonfasting will not be binding," right?
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »