Reviews for spirited away 2
Stephie chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Wow. Really? If I was in that position in the earlier chapters, the first question I asked wouldn't have been 'Do you want me to stay?' It would have been 'What is a sleeping spirit? And would being one help me to stay in this world permanantly?' I mean her life is in danger and someone told her that if they drank her blood they would become imortal. That just reeks of magic dontcha think? The mother comment was just something to make his prey easier to catch, but the sleeping spirit thing seems important...
Kittin254 chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
thank you for writing such a BEAUTIFUL story :)
AnimeLuver202 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I did enjoy it very much! _
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I love it.
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Great
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
nice
YiLuLu303 chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Omg, sooo many cliff hangars! U seem to end each chapter with one! I can't wait to see what happens! Update! I hope haku saves her again!
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I've missed this story, and I loved this chapter! :3
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
nice
PianoPanda chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Awwww so cute! I wonder whats gonna happen...?
Scarlet Ammo 19 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
awsomeee chappyyy ]]
LeeshyLoo chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Aww, so many emotions! I love where this is going so far, so much suspense! Update soon!
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Wow, Lin was mad! But, that was a sweet chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
when will you post the next chapter ? whAt will happen next
Cabitha chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
OMG, SO FRACKIN' CUTE! I Love this fanfiction, but I feel like you reached the climax somewhere in the middle, after all, you can't be done, can you? You need to resolve the whole staying issue, and what more HakuXChihiro sexual tension can you create? Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see! ;)