Reviews for 4 Real
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Beautiful! :) 3 Enough said.
DegrassiDrinkin chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I don’t know what you were talking about, you have wonderful writing! I am actually a little jealous, you write passionate Elcare so beautifully here. I could totally picture everything happening just like you wrote it. They were pretty much in character too. Clare is a wild card and if she wanted to have sex with him, I don’t think that Eli would have the strength to deny her again. He loves her and cares for her and wants what’s best for the both of them, but he is still a teenage boy.
I just really love this story. My favorite part is when Eli can’t believe that he is actually in Clare’s room and that he gets to spend the night cuddling with her. He doesn’t even care about having sex with her, that is just an added bonus. That is so Eli :)
I am looking forward to going back and reading your older stories when I get a chance. Your writing is beautiful. Everything seems to flow so nicely and if this story is anything like your other work then I am in for a treat!
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow. This was so sweet, beautiful, so Eli and Clare.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Absolutely loved this!
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Beautiful! Simply perfect! Great job!

Love Turbo
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Soo sweet and beautiful. Great job
Degrassian-Love chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this was beautiful. the pace was wonderful and I understood every part of the story.

truly a beautiful one-shot.
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this was such a beautiful and intimate oneshot between them
i love how it continued from the kissing in the finale and how she convinced him its not about any of the other stuff just them
this was truly beautiful and made my heart flutter
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ok I did like this BUT it was kind of rushed.
Did they have sex? I couldn't really tell...I mean it's ok if they didn't but that part was kind of off. I don't want to sound mean just use it as a helpful hint for next time!
Another thing...try limiting the use of names as they are talking to eacthother, cause that can be a little too much at times too. I know you were very very busy and I'm sorry if this is too much, but I really do appreciate the effort and want to thank you for taking time to dedicate a story for me.
neverknewalovelikethis chapter 1 . 8/23/2012