Reviews for Haphephobia is Only a Word
yaoiluver68 chapter 12 . 1/26
I love this so much it hurts. (Just finished up to chapter 12).

It's so hard to find a lot of LeeNeji stuff and this fic is just amazing. I can't wait for the next update!
Innocence Destroyer chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Yay! You finally updated! Loved this chapter by the way
Gabby.W chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Please can you update! I've been waiting since last year
IceQueenElsa chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Hurry up and update! Like right meow! I'm so addicted :3
darkstardragon432 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
absoluely great chapter
inactive weeaboo account chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS!

I really want to know how it ends! I never was a huge fan of LeeNeji, but this fic has changed my mind because you write it so well. Please continue it! As far as I can tell, the last update wasn't too long ago, so that's a good sign... *fangirls in corner*
asexyaquacorn chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
I like it so you better put up more chapters! I think all the characters are acting accroding to thier personality and applaud your story! I want Neji to get better!
YukiNoSamurai chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
You shouldn't say you're the worst author then run off without saying anything else. xD I don't think your fans will like that. Um, I found this chapter quite awkward. To me, I thought it was a bit much for their steamy make out session in which Lee was almost going to push too far. I wanted to laugh, a lot...when Neji told Lee what he wanted from him. Lol. It just came off so funny, and awkward. I thought Neji seemed to be pushing himself too much, even though he does want to get better it seemed like aside from it being inconsiderate to Lee, it seemed like it wouldn't help Neji's cause. But that's just what I think.

(Also, that chapter is nonexistent. -_- So I'm going to pretend I don't know what you are speaking of. D)
YukiNoSamurai chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Cute. Well, all except for Neji's rage at the doctor. Lol. I found very little errors here, but doctor is not capitalized. That is, unless it is a specific doctor, such as Doctor Choi. But "the doctor" is not capitalized. Also you mentioned " plus it would be impropriate to eat before you." in a line. It's inappropriate** ]
YukiNoSamurai chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Lovely chapter ] I feel sorry for Neji, but I appreciate how you are taking things slow. It would not benefit to speed Lee&Neji's relationship up right now due to Neji's state and personality. I did tell you I would point out your mistakes to help you find them. I do hope it's not too much, as I'm only trying to make sure you understand the usage of them. Many people also make typos with the wrong words by mistake, but I'm just helping. 3 Also, I'm extremely sleepy right now, so I'm sure I skipped a bit, but this is what I picked out.

Under the 5th #

“They entered the large town; lanterns were being light as the sun set.
Light, should be lit.”

Ex. “Will you light my latern?” ...He lit his latern.

“He could almost watch each one move at the chunin went about unpacking.”

“at” should be “as”

As meaning in the process of doing something. At meaning where someone is.

Ex. Lee was standing over at the window. Lee watched as Neji shook his head.

There is also the repeated use of the word “starring”. Starring has to do with the stars in the night sky. Or a star, as in celebrity. Staring* is the word used when someone is looking at you for a long time.

“Neji closed his eyes slowly before rapping his arms...”

It's wrapping* to state that something is curling around something whether you're wrapping arms around, or wrapping paper around. Rapping is what happens in songs ] Like Verbal ( M-Flo)

“Shh'ed” Is known as “Shushed”

“Lee warm breathe tickled his lips” Should be “Lee's warm breath* tickled his lips”

Good work chingu(friend in Korean)
YukiNoSamurai chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Getting caught by Hiashi must be the most awkward, petrifying moment ever. A demanding Hinata is cute in a very non intimidating way, unlike Hiashi. I thought Lee and maybe even Neji was done for when he found them. Another interesting chapter. Trudging along well.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Poor Lee. He stepped over his boundaries and touched Neji too much, that would be too uncomfortable. Then, he raged after accepting the truth. It's sad for both of them. Interesting plot and story, but I caught typos and words of the wrong form in many sentences. You should try rereading the chapter for typos before you post it, or better yet use a spell checker. Typos and incorrect grammar can be rather distracting and take from the story. If you just clean the typos up and make the sentences all more coherent it would be great.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Interesting chapter. It had quite a few typos though that you should check when you get around to it.
Ally chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I check every day to see if you've updated. Amazing story!
Just Me chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
This story is amazing. Hope you update soon!