Reviews for Haphephobia is Only a Word
fartingunicorns chapter 13 . 6/11
I've followed this story religiously and I've always checked for updates. I really enjoy reading it and I'm so glad that you're feeling better. I hope all is well and you continue to feel better. I'm looking forward to the next update.
AnimeLover4Ever58 chapter 13 . 4/10
I'm glad you're able to updatebthisbstory despite what you're going through. I hooe you completely get well soon :) i've been waiting for a year amd hald already, I guess? I thoughtvyiu were going to discontinue this already or forget about rhis already. So im glad you didnt. i'll be waiting for the next uodate :D
Jj chapter 12 . 3/19
PLEASE UPDATE I love love love this story it's melting my heart and I can now say I'm a proud fan of the neji lee ship
EatEmUp chapter 12 . 2/9
Lol famous last words...but it's all good. I forgive you given the circumstance lol. Anywho, that was all 12 chapters. I'm not exactly sure what other ideas I have, but I think it's because I'm not exactly sure which way you're going with this. As I said last chapter, what which Neji getting better and closer to Lee and Gai getting the support he needed, I kinda feel like there's not much left except for Neji continuing to get closer to Lee. ...ya know, unless Neji relapses and goes crazy again lol. Don't get me wrong, I really don't feel like I'm ready for this to end, but as a non creative reader...I'm stumped. some cute LeeNeji moments would be nice though. lol I'm a sucky reviewer, but I hope you got what you needed and I hope to hear from you or read soon. Happy writing!
EatEmUp chapter 11 . 2/9
Whoop! There it is! Lord, they're so steamy, and they still have pants on! I'm sure you know, in all my pervertedness, that I am so ready for the real action lol. But I'm patient, I can wait. Going on with the other half baked idea I had, what if Ten found Lee's scratch marks... with Neji present. Anywho, so boo is on the road to recovery and I've almost reached the end of this thing. I'm a little sad...if been enjoying rereading this. I find myself wondering how exactly you planned to end this...if I didn't miss anything, it kinda seems like all the loose ends are beginning to coming together. I don't know how I feel about that.
EatEmUp chapter 9 . 2/8
Neji reminds me of a kicked puppy lol. Uber cute and needs the affection, but half fighting it cause of the past trauma. The poor thing.
EatEmUp chapter 8 . 2/8
believe it or not, this was actually one of my very favorite chapters. I don't know if it's because I have a slight sadistic side when it comes to my favorite characters, but this chapter was really good. I also really enjoyed the result grief Neji has, [that sounds just awful lol] you do a really good job of pulling your reader into the emotions of the characters. like...a REALLY good job, probably why I'm so addicted to your writing. I think [due to the crazy sadist part of me] I wanted to see Neji and Lee's argument last a little longer. But thinking logically, that probably would have caused the little bit of progress Neji has had to relapse.
EatEmUp chapter 7 . 2/8
Sweet moments. I need more 9f these in my life. I think I forgot to review last chapter, I just get so caught up in reading I don't wanna stop and review lol. Ya know, I was thinking about how awkward this story would be if Gai was picked to go with Neji. I don't think either one of them would have been entirely happy about it.
EatEmUp chapter 5 . 2/8
I just love it! I think the only thing better than Neji and Lee getting caught together, is them getting caught together when they're actually doing something lol. Hinata is so cute, bless her little soul. she's such a crybaby. Lol
EatEmUp chapter 3 . 2/7
I think that scene where the girls caught Lee and Neji in bed together is one of my favorites in this story thus far. Neji and Lee are just so cute together. I think when Neji and Lee get back from the springs county, another scene with the girls teasing Neji would be cute.
EatEmUp chapter 2 . 2/7
Oh yes love, I am the biggest of perverts at heart lol. No shame in my game, keeps life interesting. My poor baby lol, awesome chapter though. I like the development between Neji and Lee, especially since I know where they're headed. a part of me wishes Tenten had a bigger part in all this but I can understand why she doesn't.
EatEmUp chapter 1 . 2/6
Okay, so I'm just gonna reread and review as I go and hopefully you'll get what you were looking for. I really like how you started out the story. It's really good and draws you in, but keeps enough a secret to where you can't help but come back for more. I like how you immediately set up the characters' relationships between each other. I feel like if the actual character Neji were in this sort of situation, he would respond much the same as you have described. You do an awesome job of keeping everyone in character.
tikah.onefivefour chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I really love this fanfic very much, and I couldn't express how much through words. The characters are quite like how I imagine and the relationship slowly building is amazing. I wonder how long you would update this soon :( I felt my heart dropped when I found it was last updated last year. Please continue and I hope you're fine there! :)
rikuta-yue chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
I love this so much it hurts. (Just finished up to chapter 12).

It's so hard to find a lot of LeeNeji stuff and this fic is just amazing. I can't wait for the next update!
Innocence Destroyer chapter 12 . 5/2/2014