Reviews for After
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
rip aangy
Avatartensa345 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You are honestly an amazing writer, you have a talent when it comes to this. I have read all your stories and honestly they all move my emotions, I think you have potential to go bigger.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I really enjoyed your story of the Tenlin breakup. I love Pema (And Pemzin) so I hate when people make her out as a bad guy. If you ever write Pemzin I would be the first to read it, you have a definite talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was so amazing and heart felt
Debbie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved it, I wanted the second book show flashbacks of the past on linzin, how she got her scars with tenzin and lin parted ... would be fantastic, but I think it will not show, but it never hurts to dream, right
spider-lin-beifong chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Egads nooooooooooooo...
That hurts me in far too many ways.
Beautiful story, but it hurts.
fuzzy kiwi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
arghghghgh my creys :'((

that was so excellently done, and I really enjoyed the way you portrayal of Lin and Tenzin as a couple!
thepassingtime chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really good fic! I really loved the Toph/Lin exchange. It would be really cool you wrote a fic about Pema and Tenzin. We know that Pema loved him but how did he come to love her? Anyways, I thought you did a great job. I imagine that's how they really did react when they broke up for the last time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow. That was one amazing fic.

I think you captured Toph's and Lin's personality PERFECTLY! I especially love the mother and daughter exchange between them in the first part :)
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this entire thing is wonderful.
you've got the characters down - impressive for legend of korra since we get so little of the characters to begin with. congrats!

hard to pick my favorite line? not at all. i am in love with this:
"No, Lin," he told her, "I kept those precious gems to myself."

you are hilarious. and gifted. write on!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So sad, but damn. You may be the best Avatar fanfic writer. Everyone is so perfectly in character, sometimes I wonder if you're secretly Mike or Bryan.
soulcandy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
the feeeels... this was so good, please write us more angsty linzin ;_;
FrenchGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazingly beautiful.
JingYee chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm crying inside for Lin! I'm so so glad that you wrote this. I feel like it does her justice. I also like how you wrote the confrontation with Pema; she really was like a little dog, annoying and naive but you can't really hate them either. Overall, great job!
Guest24 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is so sad and beautiful at the same time! I love it!