Reviews for Luna's Radishes
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/24
Gotta love Sirius. Great story.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
You know. Sirius is an eternal bachelor who still has his boyish charms with the look of a sophisticated and handsome man who possesses wisdom and intelligence gathered from years of experience. And he is a caring abeit misguided fool. His bullying of Snape is a HUGE blow to his credibility but considering he was just a loyal companion of James Potter, Sirius kicks Rons ass any day of the week. Also James is biggest asshole ever. Married Lily queen bitch of backstabbing. Poor Harry never stood a chance with those genetics, the mistreatment by the Dursley's. And the Marauder(Frankenstein) Monster Snape to boot.

Point being. He is who he is, and understands that. A man-child who isn't too unpleasant to be around if you are fortunate to not be born of one of his prejudices.

Why the fuck did Naruto get stuck with Kakashit and Jiraiya the Gay Sage? Especially Jiraiya.

...radishes lol
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love how he implied Ron was gay and thought Ginny was lesbian! OMG funniest story I've read in a while! Radishes and plums! Great euphemism!
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Unintentional pranks are the best \o/
Clover123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
... Dirty, dirty, DIRTY Sirius. Shame on you, Pads!
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Honestly, I have no clue whatsoever what the humor in this is, but I found myself sniggering. Great job, you made me laugh!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wonderful idea to make it into a double entendre only one of the participants in the discussion understands/thinks of. And so easily understandable when you look at it from a standpoint of slightly bawdy adult humour and never having seen the items in question it could happen.

Thank you for a good laugh and an idea i'm sure that will reside in my head for a loooong time! Radishes indeed! :D
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
LOL i got where he was going with that as soon as he started laughing
best prank in months indeed
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was funny.
jkh1920 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That is certainly some hilarious innuendo I've never thought of before!
Charlie Baytes chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That's actually hilarious.
Major Session chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ah. ah ah, ahhhh.
I just couldn't stop laughing.
Fantastically written and completely hilarious.
persevera chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"Harry, some of my best times were with the crazy ones. Don't ever let that stop you." (Sage advice, Godfather)
I'm not sure I'd find this hilarious in all media but I'm pretty easy in fanfiction and I did find it hilarious
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Pure humour all the way, definitely. Was there a subconscious influence from my story ''Hiding Secrets From Blacks Is Never Easy''? Just wondering, because I saw a few similiarities - not a criticism, by the way.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I couldn't stop laughing that was hilarious it would be funny if somehow you did a series of these where Sirius thinks the kids are talking about something that they really are not.