Reviews for Luna's Radishes
persevera chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"Harry, some of my best times were with the crazy ones. Don't ever let that stop you." (Sage advice, Godfather)
I'm not sure I'd find this hilarious in all media but I'm pretty easy in fanfiction and I did find it hilarious
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Pure humour all the way, definitely. Was there a subconscious influence from my story ''Hiding Secrets From Blacks Is Never Easy''? Just wondering, because I saw a few similiarities - not a criticism, by the way.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I couldn't stop laughing that was hilarious it would be funny if somehow you did a series of these where Sirius thinks the kids are talking about something that they really are not.
jediprankster chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I've heard them referred to as peaches before. Jugs. Dairy cannons. Several other things as well. Never radishes.

Funny story though. Definitely worth the click.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lol...I love your funny story it was great.

I really hope you do more story's like it one day.

The Crimson Mage.
earfluffy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is funny *mild understatement*.
acuphalffull chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Bahahahahaha! oh my god, that was hilarious! 'radishes' XD
horselovr171 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ROFLMFAO! I love this! I know exactly what the euphemism is about, and if the kids realized it, they would have laughed too. I wish you did a oneshot where Sirius told Remus about this conversation! Love this!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
haha funny story
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was cute, and I enjoyed the laugh. Thanks

red
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I laughed out loud when I figured this out! Great story, sounds just like something Sirius would think and do! Loved it!
Sister chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Only you.
TinyLibraryMouse chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hahahahahahaha! I love it!
cobra1777 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
epicly funny
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Lol, that's a lot of effort to go to for a double entendre. Nice one.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »