Reviews for The Turning of The Lost Girl
Elizabeth Kohler chapter 25 . 1/5
WOW that was amazing. i can't say anything else. i just loved that. you're a really great writer! Now... to the sequel...
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow! I'm loving this so far! You're a really good writer c:
Ted Theodore Logan chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
I was referred to your fanfictions by EvilFalconofDoom. I was skeptical of your stories because all I had to go on was that "she's a decent writer, her works worth a look". So, I decided that I would definitely take a look at your work. I wasn't disappointed. This story is pretty well written and I enjoyed reading it. I am a huge fan of The Lost Boys. My favorite character in the series is Edgar.
Anyway, this is a review of your story not my opinions of The Lost Boys. What I liked about your story was that it had nice character development and, for The Lost Boys characters, you didn't make them ooc which I look upon fondly in fanfiction because I love sticking to original personalities of characters. Your story also had a pretty good plot and I really liked that. You wouldn't believe how many stories I had high hopes for but stopped reading halfway through because their plots were terrible or non existent.
I am looking forward to reading more of your stories and will probably do so in the next few weeks or so (I am so busy with my classes it sucks). I know this may seem ridiculous to request but, could you possibly take a look at my fanfiction for The Lost Boys? It is titled Phineas. And, while it isn't as good as yours, I would still like an opinion from someone who writes such amazing stories.
Thank you and good luck with future fanfictions.
Ted Theodore Logan (Rahxas)
partytilldawnlikelostboys chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
Just wanted to say that i love the sequal so far, and that i loved this story! also, just to add onto the whole love list - LOVE THE PICTURE! I just love how sierra is hugging mike and looking up at him. true love :'D
Mrs.Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love this!:) How did you get your picture? (Sorry too lazy to log in haha)
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
. My brothers are fifteen and fourteen yet they still believe in the creatures of the night: vampires

That alone makes your brothers I.Q higher than yours.
Duck chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is a good story so far. By the way I did read your profile,and I would copy and paste that on my profile but adly I don't have one so sorry.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Hi, I didn't have a chance to review this chapter yesterday :) I just want to say that it was quite touching and I love that they all work together basically. It's all so dramatic, with Star saying she's in this with her :) Great job!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Hey I don't think I reviewed this chapter before so I decided I had to! It deserves one definitely :)) this was like so dramatic and it's kind of a climax I guess. Nothing can be the same now. She has just discovered something so horrifying basically. I thought this chapter was really amazing! Great job :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
This whole story was just so well written! It's hard to even believe :) great job.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Great ending to the chapter! Also, haha Sam is so funny as well. I don't know, I just think he's so cute
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Wow yet another amazing chapter! You write these characters so well and you make everything so detailed!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Haha Edgar and Alan are so amusing :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
I need to finish reviewing :)) eep great chapter. You wrote all the characters so perfectly!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Whoa amazing chapter! I like overall that this story is from a like different point of you that connects everyone. Haha that might not make sense. Like what I mean is that it's interesting that she is the Frog bros sister and she is dating Michael who is Sam's brother and then Sam an the Bros are accusing Michael of being a vampire. The end of this chapter was kid of shocking but still really good :)) great job