Reviews for At the Crossroads
IamtheVirus chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Man, I was crying so hard when Stiles died. Usually it gets resolved so quickly, but you gave it time to sink in a little and I almost thought he'd really be dead.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Great story!
Voidonce chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Wow ... this story is just great ! I love Destiel Sterek and I like the way you put everything in place ... it's just awesome !
I love it !
Congratulations to you and thank you !
BulletBlaze chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I loved this so much! Sterek and Destiel. Two of my four OTPs. It all just went together so nicely! And the end, with Scott and Sam both like "finally", that was perfect XD Also, when you said Sam woke up from a nightmare he couldn't quite remember, it totally sounded like he was now possessed by a demon, except he can't be, obviously. But still, I though it was cool that it was worded a bit like Stiles at the beginning. All-in-all great job!
Minty4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Yay! I love these crossovers. It is so hard to find good complete ones though. I loved this ! Please write more of the crossovers if you can!
Quart de Lune chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Amazing cross-over D
I loved it and you brought the two shows well together. Great relationships between everybody too !
I even cried

Thanks for the story,
bises, Lune.
TheEndlessWitchBeatrice chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I think my shipper heart just exploded three times
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like your style
verticalhorizons chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is really perfect. I don't even have words to describe how this made me feel. Just wow, man. I think I'm crying.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lol, good ending 3
ForeverFan13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
THAT WAS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND VJNSDJGBDJFKBDHFGJKSFGB
Dylanbby chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is so cute!
CtcKid chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Good story. Really enjoyed it.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
"Finally" LOL. I'm dying. DYING. Brilliance! XD
thepantsaredead chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm not usually a fan of slash, but they are both kind of implied in the shows anyway, and this was just so adorable and emotional and amazing! :D I loved it!