Reviews for Opposite Effect
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You could continue this story you really should. If you change your mind to continue it I will support you saying "update, update, update!"
Ten Tokoyomo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Write a sequel? I would like to see this dragon prince have a chance to show himself to the damsel still awaiting her prince... or have you made one already?
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice. I like how you used a metaphor.
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *fangirl squee*" :3
neverbetter21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was a great story! I love the intensity between Kyoya and Haruhi's conversation :) The ending was great too! :)
xionnevermore chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh my gosh. This whole thing was great. Especially Ranka's fangirling at the end, hehe. _
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a great fic. I was a little sceptical at first but I really did like it. I think you did a great job with it. I especially love the ending with Ranka, I knew he was behind it all along.
cat.cruz93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I feel like that's how a lot of their conversations go, like there's always a double meaning and no one really knows what the other is truely saying. And the other hosts just sit and watch because this is way more interesting than any games the twins can come up with, and honey always knows when the battle of wits happens because he always happens to have a giant bowl of popcorn on hand ;-). Great story and accurate portrail of the characters
Hita-Chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Haha yay! Awesome job!
Simon G chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story! Are you going to continue it?