Reviews for Killers
Bails1115 chapter 3 . 3/16
Northumbrian,
As always, I enjoy your story as much as I enjoy the canon by JK Rowling. This tale is especially interesting as I have seen Camelia show up in some of your selections and really want to know her story. Please keep updating this story along with all your other ones! I just can't get enough of your story!
ZankTheGreat chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I say again... MOAR PLES!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Loving this so far! Hope to see a update soon!
laurenthulard chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I would love an update to this story... it is such an original one that I am still fascinated, reading it for the umpteenth time. You write very real. Also unusual narration, giving Camelia a monologue, but it works.
Rising Dragon chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I guess Strangers at Drakeshaugh wasn't enough for me. I'm gonna read the whole series (I'll have my work cut out for me there, won't I?) and, like Strangers, I find this one to be another gem. I especially like how you worked in Voldemort's weakness to lesser beings and positive emotion.
wordhammer chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Even with the recap eating the first portion of the chapter, it was enthralling. I knew the Killing curse wouldn't do her in, but I was concerned for Camelia's fate as she pursued the last refuges of her immortality. It made me think of Harry doing the same thing to Tom in the last books.

Still in question- why is Camelia telling her story to Harry? It seems like she's trying to provide a character witness early on, so is Harry interrogating her for breach of vampire restrictions? I could see it as Harry asking her to discuss the nature of killing, in order to deal with recurring nightmares from the war, but he never became a killer, even though he killed Tom.

Awaiting further development...
hoot48 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
North,
Wow! Frankly is all I can say about this story. Kepp up the great work.
Kestrel98 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Wow. I don't entirely understand some of the stuff you speak about but the reveal at the end of this chapter was so good and I love the way it's written from the point of view of an unknown character. I never knew very much about vampires apart from the stuff in Twilight so this was a very interesting read for me
Oriondruid chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
An interesting idea, in the books the featured Vampire Sanguini is a bit of a non entity, somehow not very threatening seeming in the way he appeared at Horace Slughorn's party. However, this vampire Camelia is far more interesting, intelligent seeming and deadly, a far more worthy adversary for Tom and indeed Harry and his fellow Aurors.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Another good chapter
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Nicely different from the HP fics I usually read. Love your look into Riddle's past.
potternut190 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Great new chapter and one step closer to a vampire on the force!

I like how you had another mother save her child from Tom. Interesting juxtaposition that a vampire took better care of her ward (even though she fed upon him) than Petunia ever did Harry.
everpresent chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I was going to skip this, as it seemed odd at first. But finally now with the 3rd chapter posted, my curiosity prompted me to take a slightly deeper look and I was pulled in all the way...

What a fascinating little bit. Now I'm deeply curious as to where you will go with the next chapter. How would these muggles(? squibs?) feel about having a vampire in the family. But still a killer of a sort. Hmmm.

thanks for sharing.
Lady Ayami chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow. I very much enjoy this. It is very well written and concise. I love the historical aspect. I was wondering though, is Camelia an OC or based on a member of the Tepes family? I did some research on Vlad the Impaler in high school for a project and don't remember reading that name. I'm just curious. Thank you and I look forward to reading more.
kail420 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
great story, you shoul write a Story about tom, You know from when he was in Orphanage to the Start of First war. Just an Request.