Reviews for Killers
Izzyaro chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I think this is the first vampire fanfic I've read that I actually enjoyed. Your characterisation of Tom was excellent, very cold, ruthless and ambitious, and his motivations and thought processes made a lot of sense. I liked your characterisation of Camelia too, and the bargain she made with Dora was an excellent idea. Very nice story, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Just a quick note, you might want to change the phrasing of the line "The place went up like an atom bomb"

Assuming I haven't missed something, the time period of this story was before the dawn of the atom bomb and therefore the character saying this should have no knowledge of them.
Selme Snow chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
It's great. Maybe you could make a Story out of it, with Harry and the Auror Office. She could be suspected to have killed someone and she dosent want to say anything first, but then told his story and the Auror Office thinks it has to start again.
A.F chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Wow, what a great story. It is really a shame that you didn't post any updates for a while now. I still hope that you will complete this wonderful story. I have read this story now at least three times and everytime I read it, it was getting better. That is really remarkable and it is true for all of you're stories I read and that's nearly all of them.
Bails1115 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Northumbrian,
As always, I enjoy your story as much as I enjoy the canon by JK Rowling. This tale is especially interesting as I have seen Camelia show up in some of your selections and really want to know her story. Please keep updating this story along with all your other ones! I just can't get enough of your story!
ZankTheGreat chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I say again... MOAR PLES!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Loving this so far! Hope to see a update soon!
laurenthulard chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I would love an update to this story... it is such an original one that I am still fascinated, reading it for the umpteenth time. You write very real. Also unusual narration, giving Camelia a monologue, but it works.
Rising Dragon chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I guess Strangers at Drakeshaugh wasn't enough for me. I'm gonna read the whole series (I'll have my work cut out for me there, won't I?) and, like Strangers, I find this one to be another gem. I especially like how you worked in Voldemort's weakness to lesser beings and positive emotion.
wordhammer chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Even with the recap eating the first portion of the chapter, it was enthralling. I knew the Killing curse wouldn't do her in, but I was concerned for Camelia's fate as she pursued the last refuges of her immortality. It made me think of Harry doing the same thing to Tom in the last books.

Still in question- why is Camelia telling her story to Harry? It seems like she's trying to provide a character witness early on, so is Harry interrogating her for breach of vampire restrictions? I could see it as Harry asking her to discuss the nature of killing, in order to deal with recurring nightmares from the war, but he never became a killer, even though he killed Tom.

Awaiting further development...
hoot48 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
North,
Wow! Frankly is all I can say about this story. Kepp up the great work.
Kestrel98 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Wow. I don't entirely understand some of the stuff you speak about but the reveal at the end of this chapter was so good and I love the way it's written from the point of view of an unknown character. I never knew very much about vampires apart from the stuff in Twilight so this was a very interesting read for me
Oriondruid chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
An interesting idea, in the books the featured Vampire Sanguini is a bit of a non entity, somehow not very threatening seeming in the way he appeared at Horace Slughorn's party. However, this vampire Camelia is far more interesting, intelligent seeming and deadly, a far more worthy adversary for Tom and indeed Harry and his fellow Aurors.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Another good chapter
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Nicely different from the HP fics I usually read. Love your look into Riddle's past.