Reviews for Home Invasion
Iceleaf13 chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Kurt is not supposed to be running. I assume that when Blaine pulled him down it hurt him?
Iceleaf13 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Oh good. I was worried. Far too many put that in. I tend to skip those parts as well.
After all being mean to him is one thing but that, I think, is too far.
TaterTot chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Ohh, you mother fucker, you. XD I see what you did in the beginning, making us think that Blaine died.
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
SOOOOOOOOOO... JUST..., ...ANGST
error404-known chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
this story was so violent ;-; but really good. happy endings are the best :3
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
OMG, I thought you killed Blaine! Thank you for keeping him alive. When I read the part when Kurt went to the grave, I thoughts was Blaine and I got really sad... Okay, well, awesome story! And keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Great story! I think the "other gay, please come to the principal's office" part is pretty funny. Blaine's just like, 'oh, that's me. Better go see why they're calling me'. Anyways, awesome fanfic!
Tears fall again chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
I thought it was Blaine's grave and I started cryong because you just can't do that! So beautifully ended though! This was terrifying, you are an excellent writer, but I won't be able to sleep tonight. And it's 12.20am. And I'm up at 6.30 for school. And it's Sports Day. And I'm in 4 races, 600,300,100,relay. Oh well. You're worth it!
orangellamas chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER FANFICTION HAS EVER HAD i love you i love you! lol X)
cornelia.schuitema chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Love your story! You scared be there for a while, I thought you killed Blaine. If you had, I had seriously trown my phone into the wall. I almost did. But... I love this story. And your others too. Please keep on writing!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Oh god at the beginning I thought you killed Blaine and I was crying like an idiot. x glares x To bad your such a great writer I can't stay mad.
Bookworm1017 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
YOU ARE THE CRUELEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!

Now, that I have that out of my system...This was an awesome story! I really thought you had killed Blaine. (hence the message above.)
lyokodreamer chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
I'm sad this is over!
Linneagb chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Love it, love it. I actually tghought that you killed Blaine, I,m happy you didnt Love it
1D-Boo chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Totally teared up at the end..