Reviews for Chloe and Derek: You're the one Chloe
hhlover39 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
please please please post more and soon I love your story
Saunders2 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Hey! Can I be added into your stories so I can kill Derek? Or at least, push him to a point where is almost dead, but not completely? Because, I just really want to maim him right now. I just want to chain him to a wall and whip him. Whip him good, long and hard. Scratch his cheek, backhand him, ANYTHING!

Anyways, love the twist!
-Jo
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Nice chapter
the only one for you chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Update soon! This story is awesome!
kybear98 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Please update soon. This is amazing!
emily chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
oooo! luv it, bad ass chloe! she should get a belly button peircing and a cartilage. not emo just ep7c and bad ass.
jabc4 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Update Soon! :)
Derek's devil chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Well I was reading your story my fear that kept repeating was that the ED would come back and try and meas with the groups plans. So know I'm thinking that maybe Chloe's dad will calm the ED and that's how they know where she is. But for Chloe and Derek don't make Chloe freak out on him plz I could stand it if they fought. PLZ CHECK OUT THIS REVIEW. Plz keep writing. :-) :-) :-)
alicelover520 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
WHAT?!you can't stop writing this for good! I really love this story! I matter don't I ? You can stop for a few weeks...but don't stop! It's a part of you...and no one else could write YOUR STORY! PM MEE!
Tinkerbell-Julianna chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
love love it...keep going cant wait
amber-lee.fang chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
why arnt you finishing the story?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
plz continue
Erin chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
i think you made derek a little too sweet and maybe a little cocky. he should be more protective and hesitant, like he doesnt really deserve her. and he should not be calling her baby, she is his "mate"(its a wolf thing), and their love should be a little more mature
alicelover520 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Continue soon and fast pleasee!
Cait chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I really liked it.. But i don't think that's really.. 'Derek'. I could never see him calling Chloe baby. Or being that public, ya know ? I see him as the shy, type. I can't see him doing anything here.. but i liked it!